Forum Posts

Shipping Labels Error: Update

We appreciate everyone reaching out about this technical error and apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Our IT Team is currently working to repair the root cause of this issue. We appreciate your patience while we work diligently to resto...

FAQ's for Canada Post Expedited Lite for Collectibles

Hi everyone! With our recnect annoucment of Canada Post Expedidted Lite for Collectibles there have been some questions that have been brought up here throughout Community. The Shipping team has put together a FAQ list to share with eveyone here: FAQ...

I am new seller. Buyer email me saying he paid for the item but i don't see it my account.

i am new seller. Buyer emailed me saying he paid for the item. On my listing it still says "payment awaiting"I got an email for paypal saying payment is received and from eBay too.I am trying to call eBay but haven't received the call yet.Is it okay ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to deal with this bad customer?

********PLEASE DE NOT ERASE MESSAGES SINCE THEY ARE NOT FROM THE BUYER - I WROTE THEM IN MY OWN WORDS********* From the beginning I knew had a feeling this buyer would cause problems since he left a message along the lines of : "make sure my product ...

Changes to the cart on .ca???

I just noticed (on the eBay App), that the little cart picture appears on .ca (when location is set to Canada). Before, I could only see the cart picture on .com (location set as US). Did they finally upgrade/fix the cart problems or am I seeing thin...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Returns

I have a buyer who has just made a paypal account the same day he bought $200 Dr. Dre headphones from me. He has never bought anything from this eBay account before. He received the BRAND NEW headphones. Never used and is now claiming that the case o...

Buyer open a dispute after leaving positive feedback

Buyer opened a dispute from a transaction that was over a month ago. They left positive feedback. Now they are unhappy with an item even though i disclosed in the listing the defect they are unhappy with. Paypal has also deducted her payment now and ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Making ridiculous offers.......

I don't have many items with the make an offer options but seems like every day there is someone making a with a ridiculous offer on something.The last one today an offer of 25.00 usd for an item listed 69.99 usd. The person said that it was overpric...

• 11 replies
  • 1 helpful

Warning: Delayed/Missing 'Payment Received' emails from Paypal on Items Paid with Funds Received

Sellers, watch your Selling Managers for orders to ship of which you may be unaware due to delayed or missing emails from paypal. As occurs from time to time, there is an issue with delayed notice from paypal that a payment has been received. My most...

• 17 replies
  • 1 helpful

Questions and the big red bar

If someone asks you a question on a listing - it shows up as a big bright red bar in your summery. Is there any way to get rid of the bar without answering the question.

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Paypal confirmations

I sold two vintage radios early this morning. Both have been paid for (I checked in my paypal account. I have not received confirmation emails from paypal - this this unusual?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

canada post shipping small packet to the us

Hi all canadian eBayers! I am back selling on eBay after some thought about the higher fees and then the extremely high canada post fees. I thought I should be able to manage the FVF here, then what Paypay takes. I think eBay is taking too much at 10...

Disputing a negative feedback

I've recently sold a bicycle wheelset, however the guy left me a negative feedback because I did not include the disc brake rotors despite the fact that I wrote "comes with tires and skewers only" in the description. So now my perfect feedback streak...

Resolved! Does it make sense to have a store if my eBay.com items don't show because of non shipping to ca.

I've been back for a couple months and have been trying different ways to sell. First only selling to Canadians. Next selling both US and Canada. Now I have items with no Canadian shipping. Thinking it would solve the Canadian's being upset because o...

How to get your numbers to compute sales, profits, etc?

Hey guys! I would like to compute my profits for selling on eBay for the second half of 2016. I have found some ways to get the numbers I need but this is incredibly confusing and a PITA to get all I need. I need to spend like 5 hours obtaining my da...

Resolved! New promo on eBay.com forums March 9-14 1000 free Auction or Fixed Price

Some one got one but most replies say they did not get the promo. In this topic on eBay.com in Selling Forum. http://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Free-Insertion-1000-3-9-3-14/m-p/25290758 Here is the activation link. http://www.rsvp.ebay.com/rsvp/si...

Shipping Free

I'm thinking of selling DVD's so checked out the cost of shipping at local post office turns out a single dvd in case would cost $8.61Cnd .which converts to about $6.48USD as I list ion ebay.com .Question is how can some Canadian sellers state ship f...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

The last thing you'd expect...or want to hear!

There are some things you really don't expect to encounter in the ordinary course of selling on eBay. Well, today a customer contacted me to say their local post office had burned down, right around the time my shipment was due to arrive. Excellent t...

• 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

PO delivery times, anybody's guess....

WOW buyer from France advised receipt of item today Feb 28th. The item was mailed in the afternoon of Feb 24th. I'm lucky if stuff to Toronto (a 2 hour drive away) arrives within a week or two, yet this one gets to France in 4 days.... As I said in m...

• 1 replies
  • 3 helpful

Broken Video Game

What is the correct condition to select when selling a video game that doesn't work ? I know that category doesn't have any "for parts" option.

Resolved! The Activa scroll is back

That is good, but why are most of my items being scrolled already sold? I can't be the only one it's happening to, is there a way of making them current, or are they still in the test/trial period?

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels
Most Helpful Authors