Forum Posts

Resolved! Late Shipment noted but no actual defect

Maybe those of you who are more clever than I can clarify this for me. I have a 'Late Shipment' noted on my USA breakdown (where I am not a Top Seller anyway due to not meeting the number of sales threshold) for an item that wasn't shipped late but s...

Screen Shot 2017-02-11 at 8.07.47 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-02-11 at 8.07.27 PM.png
User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Paypal to raise international fees again

Paypal is raising international fees again so be prepared if you sell internationally. I am not sure if we get a break from the US or not and I have sent them an email. http://www.ecommercebytes.com/C/blog/blog.pl?/pl/2017/2/1486415898.html

• 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

Shipping to China

Does anyone here ship to China? (I know they ship to us all the time LOL) I have just had a bid from someone who lives in China. I do not show that I will ship to China but I have never put in countries that I do ship to. Figure most people would lik...

Someone asked if I combine shipping when it was free?

I just had a buyer ask if I do combined shipping. I responded to him that it was free shipping and I wanted to know what he meant by that. I assume he is wanting me to give him a discount since he bought 2. Well we are talking about a difference of a...

Done with .ca & Cdn $$$

Not sure if I feel bad or liberated about this but I'm done with .ca. I'm in the process of transitioning all my listings over .com into US dollars. Things are not the same since the forced change to CDN $$ on .ca.....it's changed, my sales have tank...

Gallery Plus charged when I did NOT select it

It has been 2 times now that Gallery Plus was charged to me when I'm 100% sure I did not ticked off the box. Has it happened to you too? The first time, I thought it was because I did not pay enough attention. But since then, I pay a LOT of attention...

• 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

About Returns

I've never posted a message, so if this is in the wrong spot or something, my bad, I just need some quick help or insight if you can. I am a seller, been selling for a while. I recently agreed to a refund from a buyer. I have never really done any la...

About Handling Time and Scans

I was paid for the item at 12:38 PM today. Do I have until Monday at 12:38 to get the acceptance scan for this tracked packet if I have a one day handling time in order to avoid a defect? If so, if I get the scan after 12:38 on Monday, is that an aut...

• 26 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay letter for reducing import charges

Reduce duties & taxes on cross-border transactions Dear Main Street Member: Nearly 100% of commercial sellers on eBay export and eBay is a top ecommerce destination for buyers across the globe. Unfortunately, Canada's customs laws – namely Canada's c...

Have you ever sold something and couldn't find it.

I sell CD's and have about 10 thousand in my place in boxes. I usually put the ones listed on ebay in a couple of CD shelving units but sometimes for whatever reason they never made it in there. I sold something yesterday that wasn't where it was sup...

DSCN7877 (768x1024).jpg

USA Free 500 listings any format Feb 4-8

Please note: Invited sellers must activate the Promotion by selecting “Activate offer” in the invitation email or on the Promotion landing page. Items listed prior to a seller activating the Promotion will not be eligible for the Promotional Rate.*Fi...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to refund for lost item

Mailed to the US by light packet so no tracking. Should have been received before Christmas so buyer has been very patient. Still hasn't shown up, I believe must be lost. Buyer has requested refund, she will repay if it shows up. I did suggest she fi...

Sales tax charged but no guarantee that goes to a government?

Normally a web site will specify a GST or PST number when they charge you a sales tax. On eBay, although I randomly pay a sales tax, if a tax number is not listed how can I be sure that the seller is not pocketing the extra payment as profit? I don't...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Item returned to me with mention "Vacant"

Hey guys! So I sold an item to a US buyer about 2 months ago and yesterday the package was returned to me with "VACANT" written over the shipping label. I searched the address on the internet to make sure in was valid and found the house was actually...

Separate United States / Worldwide Shipping options!

I'm trying to create some listings. When it comes to setting up the shipping info, I can set it up for shipping to Canada, and then there is a worldwide/United States shipping option... but I can only choose between USA and Worldwide, I can't do both...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Have not sold anything to the US since switching to .com

I started selling again after New Years like I always do. I stop selling in May ir when I run out of stock. I usually sell 50+ radios in that time period I switched over to .com cause 90% of my sales are in the US and I usually sell 95% of my listing...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

CANADA POST TRACKED PACKET SERVICE EXPANDED TO 31 COUNTRIES

I have discovered that Canada Post has quietly expanded the number of countries served by Tracked Packet. Cost of this postage service aside, this is good news for Canadian eBay sellers so I thought I'd share it. The bad news is that neither eBay Cal...

• 24 replies
  • 4 helpful

About XpressPost

I believe that Xpresspost used to come with a mandatory signature required, but is this still the case? Package it going to the US.

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels