Forum Posts

Shipping Labels Error: Update

We appreciate everyone reaching out about this technical error and apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Our IT Team is currently working to repair the root cause of this issue. We appreciate your patience while we work diligently to resto...

FAQ's for Canada Post Expedited Lite for Collectibles

Hi everyone! With our recnect annoucment of Canada Post Expedidted Lite for Collectibles there have been some questions that have been brought up here throughout Community. The Shipping team has put together a FAQ list to share with eveyone here: FAQ...

Resolved! How to set expected delivery date?

I keep having problems with American buyers because the expected delivery dates set by Ebay are always way earlier than the actual delivery dates, no matter what shipping service I select. Apparently, the expected delivery dates Ebay offers to my Ame...

Canada Post SFSB Changes - March 20th

I got an email from Canada Post a few minutes ago talking about some changes to the SFSB program (which apparently came into effect yesterday). It appears that Level 1 users get a (very) slight bump in discount for Xpresspost and some international d...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 15 replies
  • 4 helpful

Selling Similar

I cannot seem to use "sell similar" because I am in Canada and if the similar item listed is in USA the currency appears as American. I list through ebay.ca. Is there a way around this?

Category map changes

Hello devon@ebay Could you please address? This was from the May 9th Q & A but there was no follow up attached.@mandicrafts -Lotz As a heads up there were additional posts where you were tagged from the April Q& A that were tagged but there were no r...

lotzofuniquegoodies_0-1684163004635.png

shipping rates

-I am in Canada and am listing on .com. I cannot find the box for standard I'nternational shipping to show a rate for Canada. Right now, my listing shows, may not ship to Canada even though I am in Canada. Any help would be appreciated, thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Tracking number not entering

I am entering the tracking numbers but they do not stay entered. I get the following message.Unknown error occurred while updating tracking. Please try again.Is anynoe else having this issue or is it just me?

Sales are slow, sucks to add "We canceled a sale for your security" to the pile

At 4:07 AM made a sale (small item $12.99 US) at 4:33 AM got this message. Buyer had zero feedback, new id created likely for the sale. The bot email message is the generic one, my assumption is that something got flagged via the payment method, or t...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Case disapear from seller's hub

Is there any way to see open cases easily? I did read a story a few weeks ago where a seller basically forgot to accept return, only answered with message, and lost his case. I see why now. It was on my overview, i only answered to the case by a mess...

Does americans scam more than canadians?

Received a INR case today for a letterpost shipment. Once again for me it's an american. Fun fact i never have INR cases on cheap orders, they are always the $30-60 range orders. It's obvious to me that it's false claims. This is funny how the $10 or...

A feedback for a cancelled transaction

A new bug? A buyer asked to cancel a transaction (chose "buyer asked to cancel"), so there was no payment, and the transaction was cancelled. Yet, I was surprised seeing a feedback from this buyer. The feedback was a positive one, but why it's possib...

Image2.jpg
  • 12 replies
  • 1 helpful

Ebay Canada Problem with issuing invoices

Starting last night i am having a problem sending out invoices to new purchases.i am getting 2 types of errors when i try: The first is the red banner with:Something went wrong. Please try again later. The second says:You have not specified shipping ...

Capture.JPG
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

observation of sales since promo listing's taken away again **word of caution**

well since the 20th of last month my promo listings have been taken away again due to one refund i had to do -- now iam back at 2.51% bad boy rating so no promo listing allowed most of refunds i had are from last year june july and august so i guess ...

• 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Want to sell and be paid in US funds....possible?

Hello, I am a longtime ebay seller (since 1996 and 1999) on 2 US based accounts. With the new rules and ebay not knowing how to implement a system which only should require a W-BEN to be paid as a non-resident, I am now forced to open a new account b...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

FAQ's for Canada Post Expedited Lite for Collectibles

Hi everyone! With our recnect annoucment of Canada Post Expedidted Lite for Collectibles there have been some questions that have been brought up here throughout Community. The Shipping team has put together a FAQ list to share with eveyone here: FAQ...

INR Abuse and Exploiting of Ebay's TOS

In regards to a recent Item Not Received Return Request and how I attempted to bring certain concerns to Customer Support at Ebay. I sold an Item -- a video game (loose disc Nintendo Gamecube game). Item was sold and shipping method was Canada Post -...

International seller, need your help guys!

Hello everyone, I just sold my first item on Ebay.com as a seller from Pakistan and now I have to ship the item. I just have no idea how to go about things.. when I go to my profile to BUY the label this is the message I am seeing: ''Your ship from a...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! SHIPSURANCE BEST ADVERTISING

Hi all, We had here several conversations about 3rd party insurance. I was always against, and preferred the famous "jar insurance" (yes, I must admit, I did some expceptions, because sometimes I sell really very expensive items, so to just "sleep be...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Account Restriction for Verification

My Account has been restricted for over 2 weeks now. According to my ebay messages they indicated that once I send over the information it should take 3 days for them to confirm. Like I said it has been over 2 weeks. I called an agent and they confir...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

No sales for 3 weeks..

I have close to 300 buy it now listings and have not had a sale in three weeks...I check similar stores and they consistently make sales...I've lowered my prices, offered free shipping, spoke to ebay about it and still nothing.I'm really starting to ...

Labels
Most Helpful Authors