Forum Posts

No Chat Session This Week?

It's been a while since I've participated in the weekly session, but shouldn't it have already started? Unless it was cancelled?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Another restriction making selling difficult - "feedback"

I'm trying to list a motor feedback cable, and get a message that says "It looks like you used the word "feedback" in your listing title. The only time you can use the word "feedback" in a title is if it describes the item you're selling. For example...

• 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can I Please Confirm Some Info re Basic Store

I plan to open a Basic Store for my media account in the next couple of days for $24.95 a month. Once I get finished listing all the items I have on hand, I'll have a minimum of 300 items for sale (the last few months, I've had 200). I want to list a...

• 24 replies
  • 0 helpful

EOA messages not coming through

I have had 3 notifications of Paypal payments today, only 2 have EOA notices, including one from 5 hours ago. Anyone else having problems?

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Paypal Has Crashed!

What a morning! Found an item that any collector would kill for and paypal wouldn't let me process it.The buyer had immediate payment set up but I managed to get her to change it.......... so whoopee : I's mine but I still can't pay. I guess no one e...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ending USD LISTINGS on .ca

Guess I misread something somewhere . I have converted some of my listings to .com & some to CDN $ on .ca but still was listing some in USD on .ca thinking that existing listings in USD were ok till Aug. & would change as they came up. Got a phone ca...

Is anyone else having trouble with Paypal today?

Last night I could not get Paypal to print my shipping labels. Tried again this morning - got one printed then would not print the second one. I called Paypal - they could see my error message but were unaware of any system problem. I kept trying and...

Chat today????

I wonder if they are going to have a chat board today? Maybe they are aware they will be blasted for the latest Ebay.ca shaft job and are afraid to face the music!

• 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Anyone else have an increase of deadbeat buyers?

I've had more non payers & cancellations this week than I have the entire year up no now. Almost wondering if this switch to ebay.com is part of the problem. Anyone else have more non payers and cancellations than usual?

what accounting / book keeping software?

I try to find an answer which program is best for online sellers in Canada? Because neither Intuit nor Sage give any information if their products are capable to handle different PST accounts for evey province. What are you guys using and why?

Got my shipping supplies "coupon"

Pardon me, but, that stuff is hyper expensive. They want me to pay them, so I can advertise, for them, with my money, after I already paid them with my fees? All said and done, for my uses, that stuff is twice as expensive and the Uline stuff I buy. ...

• 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

It pays to be a legacy user I guess!

Got invited to use the new seller hub today, discovered after I invoked it that I think at this stage only us "legacy users" selling on .COM get to use it. Hopefully it will soon be available to all, I think it is awesome. In under 15 mins I made the...

• 9 replies
  • 1 helpful

Blocking Emails

I used this once before , but cant remember where to go to Block emails. I blocked the ebayer on my no bid list but you should also be able to block any further communication. Anyone know where to go...Thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

MIGRATION TOOL - I FIGURED THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN

Hello fellow suffering Canadian eBay sellers. I hope some of you are enjoying the long weekend. The migration tool told me I had 1442 listings to migrate, which I thought was too low a number. Thanks to a great tip from "reallynicestamps" I have comp...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer has asked for a extention on paying.

Hi everyone. Just a little more follow up on my buyer who held me to task for my shipping. When I contacted them the day after they agreed to my offer it wasn't to bother them about paying but to make sure they had received my revised invoice since I...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canada Post update

http://cupw-urban.infopost.ca/negotiations-with-cupw-urban-continue-as-conciliation-enters-final-day/

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Judge Judy Undresses An eBay Scammer. Ouch.

Friendly Competitor shot this to me overnight & i just finished watching the episode. I take it it is an old episode as i had never seen it previously. Person buys two cell phones & was sent pictures of two cell phones. Judge Judy just wipes the floo...

curiouse about the big change in listing currency

Why is it so imperative that ebay changes the listing currency to can dollars when everything was fine in us dollars??? I do not get it why cause all this problems for everyone???? If i was listing something at 10 dollars us when it changes over soon...

Anyone else get a phone call from an eBay Customer Rep to explain .ca changes effective June 14?

June 10, 2016. 10:45 a.m.We just had a call from an eBay Customer Representative(emphasis on REPRESENTATIVE as opposed to Customer Service Rep). Anyone else get a call? Purpose of the call was to explain the changes coming to .ca effective June 14re ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! A different problem with Paypal labels

I have been able to do my Paypal labels on FF since getting good advise from this board. Yesterday however I had a combined listing label to do for 4 books, 3 were quite heavy, almost 1,000 grams so I decided to send them tracked package. I filled in...

• 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling Manager Pro

More stupidity from Ebay. So now that I've changed some of my listing to .ca (Manually because the tool is useless) I noticed that one is forced to use selling manager as opposed to selling manager pro on the .com site. SMP comes from with the 2 top ...

Marketing Tools

Can anyone tell me if you have to have an EBay store in order to use Marketing Tools...specifically Markdown Manager?

Labels