Forum Posts

Any .com sellers been enrolled in new EIS?

Selling on .com and used the GSP for years flawlessly. Now as they are switching to the new eBay international shipping platform, all of my policies have been switched to no international shipping (which is how the new system works) but I'm not yet e...

In my opinion, sellers no longer have seller protection when shipping within Canada by Canada Post

Recently ebay has incorporated delivery verification through matching postal codes (and ZIP codes in the US) before releasing funds for an order. In short, in Canada, the postal code that the buyer submits when placing an order must match the deliver...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Will changing shipping to 7 days (for 7 days) hurt my Sales & Listings?

Our store currently guarantees 24 hour shipping, my schedule is messed up this coming week and I may or may not be able to ship within 24 hours depending on how the week goes.I may still be able to ship some items within 24 hours but it cannot be gua...

Buyers ghosting in INR cases

I know there is nothing to do with lettermail INR cases, i'm just curious of how would you interprete this situation. Last few times after a case is closed, i tried to contact buyers a week or two later to ask if they received. They always ghost. Eve...

Return to Sender, how do I handle this?

Hi I sent a Brand New sealed CD to a buyer, they received it on April 10/23. I was just notified by my address pick up in the US that today they just received the item back: return to sender. Looks like the item was put in the mail on May 8/23 and re...

return to sender.jpg

Resolved! Lots of people lying about recieving cards

Hey everyoneI appologize in advance if this isnt the right section for me to post this in.I wanna know how many sellers like myself have run into problems with buyers who've said they never received an item.So before covid started everything was goin...

No more Final Value Fees?

Did you know????? eBay Germany Will Be Free For Private Sellers from March 1, 2023 eBay Germany has announced that selling on the online marketplace will be free of charge for private sellers as of March 1, 2023. The following announcement (translate...

• 10 replies
  • 3 helpful

eBay infringement on item listing page.

I'm just listing some items in my store and was looking for matches for catagory ideas. I am really disgusted with ebay. On individual listing pages there are 10 and even 11 rows of "suggestions" (people who bought this bought..., sponsored items, re...

4 days delay to cancel unpaid cases is abusive.

All in the title. We all know that if someone don't pay after 1 to 2 days, it will be left unpaid almost all the time. People paying on the 3rd or 4th day represent probably 1%. So this additional 2 days is wasting time to both sellers and eBay. I un...

Experience with dynamic rate promoted listings?

It was added a few weeks ago and i did not read anyone anywhere talking about it or any news from eBay. It's pretty much blindly giving more money to eBay to be the most promoted. I tested it on some listings past weeks without checking how much it a...

No Sales Or Offers

Has anyone else had their sales and offers go to zero in the last few days my sales have dropped but more concerning my offer have went to zero even the low ballers which I normally have a bunch every day

CJ dropshipping

I am new. What I have noticed is that perhaps the manufacturers have created eBay stores and they are selling at wholesale prices. Maybe at this stage they need to move as much product as they can. This means I cannot use CJ to drop ship as the mark ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How to set expected delivery date?

I keep having problems with American buyers because the expected delivery dates set by Ebay are always way earlier than the actual delivery dates, no matter what shipping service I select. Apparently, the expected delivery dates Ebay offers to my Ame...

Canada Post SFSB Changes - March 20th

I got an email from Canada Post a few minutes ago talking about some changes to the SFSB program (which apparently came into effect yesterday). It appears that Level 1 users get a (very) slight bump in discount for Xpresspost and some international d...

• 15 replies
  • 4 helpful

Selling Similar

I cannot seem to use "sell similar" because I am in Canada and if the similar item listed is in USA the currency appears as American. I list through ebay.ca. Is there a way around this?

Labels