Forum Posts

Discounting prices

Anyone know how to discount your prices? Ive seen some listings where they show 30% off. The original price has a slash mark and the new price is below. Appreciate some knowledge on the subject.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! We closed our B&M last year....

.... and got out of town just in time. Looks like the cops found the bodies.... http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/bones-sparks-street-construction-1.3370296

Pitneybows

I got charge 23$ FOR nothing by them!!! And no order were place how do I get my money back??! Ridiculous and right before Christmas I need every dollars to buy my kids presents!! Please help I need my money back from them how do I go about it?? It's ...

Resolved! Have shipped item after buyer paid but now a week later they do not want it anymore

Hello,I recently sold an item (auction style) about a week and a half ago and with the timing they paid right before I went to the post office.It shipped out immediately. I then get a request to not send the item yet.I have already shipped the item.I...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Help! SNAD and two INR cases!

Hi guys - I need a bit of advice,. this has been a weird few weeks --- arrgghhh!! I have three issues pending and I don't know how to deal/close them properly to get the best possible outcome. I will try and bullet point these cases and my responses ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Buyer claims excessive damage??

Hello all, just looking for some input here, I sold a pair of shoes listed as new in box with scuffing on heels from being tried on. Buyer is unhappy and opened a return request with pictures of said scuffing, saying they were significantly not as de...

Sold items not going into sold but into unsold - When are they going to fix this?

Another one. Sold 10/15/15 and not in TL sold files I just checked today to be sure). Was relisted as an unsold and of course sold again today. When is Ebay going to fix this BS as it has been going on too long. Maybe they are doing this on purpose t...

• 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

Defects for uncompleted returns?

Had a few cases in the past, where buyer opens SNAD with return request. I accept the return request but item never gets returned, and buyer never contacts me again.Return request eventually times out. Do these instances count as defects? If so, is t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

500 pixels requirement for pictures

The 500 pixels requirement for pictures is absolutely ridiculous!!! I can resize my picture with paint but the picture no longer looks good or clear; however it's accepted by ebay for my posting?! How's is this suppose to help us selling?

Your Most Challenging Customer Service Moment

I'm not a patient person. I've never claimed, pretended, or even tried to be. Until I started selling on Ebay. I'm sure you guys know what I'm talking about here - PEOPLE. Love em or hate em, they are the driving force behind our success - our custom...

Buyer has Private Feedback

Hi all! I was wondering, do you trust buyers who have private feedback? I launch off of .com in US dollars, and this particular (potential) buyer is from Canada and is asking me how much shipping would be to him in Canadian dollars - a sign of a disc...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sellers: When a Buyer Asks a Question

I was reading on the .com forums that some sellers get pretty irked when a buyer asks a question. One seller in particular blocked a buyer when he asked her for the chest measurement of an article of clothing! There were a lot of sellers in agreement...

Resolved! Identifying an item for sale

Hi, I am looking for some help identifying the value of some vintage vases I received. This is a pic of the 2 vases or at least on vase and a large goblet type glass. I am sure they are vintage. Anyone have any suggestions or ideas on what it is wort...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Help with finding out the value of my Vase's?

Hi, I am looking for some help identifying the value of some vintage vases I received. This vase with the horses is from Italy. All I am sure of i that it is vintage. Anyone have any suggestions or ideas on what it is worth or who made it i would rea...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

need help with translation

Sold a low cost item (under $10cdn) to a buyer in a far east part of Canada. The buyer has zero feedback and signed up the day of the sale. Anyways it was shipped lettermail on dec 12 and I believe they received it. Problem is they sent us a message ...

bad US buyer opens INR on day 12

Greetings. We have a bad US buyer who has opened an INR against us on day 12. Item ended saterday nov 28, payed and shipped sunday nov 29 by tracked packet LM030257115CA ebay We checked the tracking on usps.com and it shows the package departing chic...

Resolved! HOW DO YOU GET BUYERS TO LEAVE FEEDBACK?

As im sure i am not the only seller that has the same problem with getting feedback.I tried business cards with thank you and a Canadian flag pin attached that hasn't worked except for a person in the UK she thought it was great.I've tried sending a ...

• 23 replies
  • 0 helpful

It won't generate shipping cost to US

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/331729953200 I am selling an item from Canada.When I enter random Postal Code (Canada) or country, it works fine.But when I enter a US Zipcode after selecting United States as country, it says "Shipping cost cannot be calculate...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels