Forum Posts

My Ebay Summary Page Changes

My ebay Summary page as changed this morning moving my For Sale items down to the bottom of my page and my purchased items to the top. My unsold items now show in the summary which I don't want. I can't remember how to realign the page to a format th...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Can't ship to Northern Mariana Islands (MP)

I sell to Canada and the US and most recently I sold something to someone in the Northern Mariana Islands which is part of the US. However, I can't ship this to them with Paypal. It doesn't matter which shipping option I select, it just says there is...

Item Not Received: incorrect address

Hi, I understand that eBay customer service is limited in what they can do. I've tried to contact previous eBay Canada Community Manager Kalvin but he is not working in eBay anymore. Here is my situation. 2 days ago a customer opens a case "Item not ...

I used to be able to have my buyers supply me their phone numbers. How does that work now?

Like the subject says. I used to be able to have my buyers supply me with their phone numbers. I even have it set up for that. But no numbers are coming through with their contact information upon purchase. Am I now just missing it? or doing somethin...

why can we no longer look into our bidders history?

hey all, haven't been on the discussion boards for a long time. Just curious as to when this change happened?I can no longer do a an advance search on a bidder's past history? nor can I see what items they have received feedback for anymore.when did ...

tip to avoid echeck refund

I received my first resolution center issue yesterday - a buyer in mexico says he didn't receive his item and wants a refund. After two months if it hasn't arrived (even to Mexico) I would without question refund immediately, so I'm kind of ticked of...

International rectriction on my listing

I'm on Ebay canada,and when I list a Hotwheel to be sold to Canada and the US,its not listed properly.So then when I want to see my auction,I'm not able to, and I get a red rectangle with an alert saying: Unfortunately, access to this particular item...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

CANADA POST WEBSITE DOWN

So there I was trying to find a HS Code for an international postage label and this is what I got.... Were we warned about this? How long is it supposed to last?? It says "extended" outage on twitter. I guess we wait. No ETA.

Screen Shot 2015-03-29 at 1.44.29 PM.jpg
  • 34 replies
  • 0 helpful

Feedback- Sellers

Why do sellers not leave feedback when I purchase the item and pay in full. As a buyer, I refuse to leave feedback unless the seller has already done their part. And yea, I swear 2 out of 3 times I buy, feedback is never exchanged.

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Non paying biddders

Hey guys! Lately I've had around 2-5 listings were buyers are bidding on my items and then requesting me to cancel their bid or they win the auction and then tell me they aren't paying for it. I know this thread was probably made so many times and ha...

Why ya just can't win

I have not bought anything for a while, however I bought a radio a week or so again and It came in today. I left positive feedback. Then I looked at the item in My eBay On the right hand side instead of a button that says: "View Transaction" It says:...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Shipping from Canada to the US

Hi all. I find that shipping costs from Canada to the US are high. What is the best way to list my items so that I don't scare off US buyers?Thank you for your answers ! Glen (Mr55er)

• 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

Packages get stuck in ISC San Francisco for days?

Has anyone else recently had issues with packages getting stuck in ISC San Francisco for days? A few packages have made it out, (magically getting 6-7 days of tracking data in a burst at the end) but most haven't, leading to a bunch of unhappy buyers...

lost package in mail, 16 defects as a result, how best to protect myself, and possible repercussions

OK, contrary to a lot of comments, a package has been lost in the mail with 16 items in it. Fortunately I was smart enough to insure it so will not be out any money when I refund the buyer. My concern is the defects. If I refund and I read correctly,...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Check totals when relisting multi variation listings

I had a listing with 1 each of 3 different ring sizes and one size sold this month. I relisted it this morning and the ring that had already been sold was showing as available again. The same thing happened on another similiar listing. I did use reli...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

overcoming problem of international shipping costs

Seems like I must face up to a real problem. I sell vinyl records . By experimenting with Worldwide shipping or only Canada/US, I have learned that buyers of these records are without doubt, mainly International. LEAST expensive UNTRACKED airmail sma...

Expedited Parcel rates available again from Canada Post

I don't know if a rather peremptory email to the No 2 honcho at Canada Post did the trick or not but you can now determine the domestic Expedited Parcel rate on the new CP Find a Rate website the same way as in the past. You don't need to sign in to ...

• 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller "Summary" page gone today

It seems eBay just can't stop monkeying around with the décor. Today, on logging in (the new login screen of course), I clicked on "Summary" in the place it's been for the last few years, under "My eBay", and -- no seller Summary page. I thought they...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Are disclaimer letters valid?

I just noticed this disclaimer on an ebay listing from an experienced commercial seller: BUYERS FROM ITALY PLEASE NOTEBecause of a substantial loss of mail through The Italian Postal Service, we will ship only under the following condition : We must ...

500 free 5/7/10 days Auction listings (April 8-12)

Requires activation and invite only. NO RELIST (but sell similar will probably work) And lol I did get the e-mail, but when I click the "Activate" buttom it says it's invite only and I didn't qualify (lolwut), guess I'll have to try after 9pm PST to ...

• 34 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping Within Canada--Oi!!

Has anyone noticed how expensive it is to ship within Canada??? To send a regular package out west from Ontario is around $16... Can send the same package to the USA for 11.99.... for example. This has come up more than a few times now. How do other ...

How long does a case stay open?

I sold a craft kit to a new buyer (one with the random numbers and letters ID) in Feb. It was just to Toronto, 40 miles away. A couple of weeks ago she opened a case saying it hadn't arrived. She said that she is a Russian student at a Toronto Univer...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Two items purchased by the same buyer was given a shipping discount by eBay and not me.

I would have given this buyer a refund which I do for combined shipping after the item has been mailed. I would have done this again if not for coming across the discount on the U.S. order details site. I have not set my eBay up for shipping discount...

Labels