Forum Posts

UID, when to open?

I sold an item on the 17th and have sent 2 invoices in the mean time. Generally, when is it appropriate to open an unpaid item dispute? It is for a small amount, $10. Thanks

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

You should never make your kids thinking helping you with the store is fun

My store is a mess but it is so worth it ... So once in awhile I ask my daughter if she wants to come help daddy because she gets super excited about it... So last night doing the usual work my 14 hr day at work get home and have 1 hr with the kids 2...

I have loosed 2 items and had 6 damaged in 2 months.Canada Post?Anybody else experiencing this?

Di-spite the new Shipping fees I have had 6 items damaged and one just disappeared.It takes three months to claim with insurance.I have sold for ten years now and this has never happened.I pack very well,insure and gets tracking number!How many other...

Shipping a "valuable" overseas with no tracking.

I am selling an item that is very small but has a value of between 150-200$. (computer cpu) Shipping it overseas, to Spain, for example would cost less than 10$ with small packet air.This would allow me to sell it world wide with competitive prices. ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Feedback Ratings - Sharing interesting thing

I opened a store a few months, always pay attention to feedback & criteria ratings, and generate report everyday.Recently I have 4-star for all criteria from a buyer, I asked what happen, the buyer said item is great, quick delivery, just the shippin...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Should buyers see what you've paid Canada Post?

With ever-rising Canada Post rates, I often think I'd love to have the option (when preparing a Paypal label) of having the actualamount I've paid shown on the label. I'm one of those sellers who almost always gives my customers a break on shipping, ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canadian and US Prices

I was selling only in US, however things seem to get a little mixed up every now and again. ACanadian Buyer made a purchase for 95.99US - It was marked 105.12Canadian 'Buy It Now'.I thought since it would have been my first sale I could pay a little ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Reached Limit?

I was making a listing until I got is message. Unfortunately, you won't be able to complete this listing right now because you've reached the limit for the number of items you can list in this category.Sellers who are new to a specific category are l...

Why Only Buy It Now Option?

I am looking at my account via .com and it only has the "Buy It Now" option. I viewed another random account that is located in the US and it has "Buy It Now", "Add to Cart" and "Make Offer".Why do I only see the "Buy It Now" option and not both "Buy...

Echeques & no seller protection???

I sold an item today. The buyer paid by PayPal with an echeque which I have never recieved before & don't really understand. When I clicked on the PayPal info it said one reason for it could be a transaction is considered "high risk". I have never ha...

New Promo by Invite Only January 11-21 Auction Style

By invitation only and applies to null; do not forward. Promotion *Free insertion fee for up to 200,000 listings in the auction-style and auction-style with the Buy It Now feature added. 3, 5, 7, and 10-day listing durations are included. 10-day auct...

• 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Connot use metric for shipping calculator.

When I enter data in the shipping calculator, by default it is always in imperial, Lbs and Inches.If I go to the Add and Remove options box, the option to switch to metric is there, but there is no OK box so I cannot save the change.I recall there wa...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

I Refunded and Then Re-Invoiced when Item Showed Up (UPDATE)

I started the following thread a few weeks ago and several people stated that I shouldn't have refunded so quickly. But that isn't the issue in this new post. Just as a refresher: 'I sold an item to a U.S. buyer. When she didn't receive her item in 1...

• 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fraud protection?

Hi I'm interested in selling some of my stuff on Ebay. But I've heard that some buyers fraudulently claim that they haven't received the item or that there was nothing in the box when they've receive their package. My question is, is there a way to p...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is eBay changing the My eBay page - it looks like it.

Man they are doing it again. How do I get rid of these stupid and rediculous suggestions and feedback stuff on My eBay. I could not even find the discussions they were not at the top of the page - had to go looking. What part of: if it ain't broke - ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Not sure I'm doing this right re: Inkfrog and lettermail shipping - reasking here as advised

I sell things via lettermail. Magazine clippings. When ebay made changes to shipping it made it seem to some of my international buyers that I did not sell to them. I had a guy from New Zealand ask me to let him buy from me. It caught me by surprise ...

Items Listed Don't Match

I keep a check on how much items I list so that I am aware of the insertion fees. At the top, under "Monthly Selling Limits" it says "You have listed (active) = 80" but on the left under "Sell" it says "Active (59)". I counted my items manually and I...

Cannot combined orders-Why

What's up with ebay? Why can't my Internationjal Customers make all their BIN selections before paying. How can I combine them to save shipping? I have checked my listings and used bulk editoer to remove the requirement to pay immediately. What's up?

• 27 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Multiple items for sale in one buy-it-now listing. Shipping fields filled in for one item only.

Have 31 identical items for sale in one buy-it-now listing. I filled in the shipping info for one item. If someone buys all 31, they are charged shipping for only 1 item, not all 31. How can I charge the right amount for shipping no matter how many i...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Revise your item not working

I am trying to revise an item I have for sale but I get this message: "We're having a problem displaying this page." Will it be fixed soon as I need to fix one listing asap.

Color picker on Standard / HTML

For a few days already I am having problems while preparing my listings thru my regular IE provider - the color picker does not open. It works on Chrome but other functions do not work well. So, I am preparing the listing thru IE with future date, th...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels