Forum Posts

Sloooww moving parcels....

Getting complaints of parcels take their sweet time past expected delivery times for expedited parcel...gaaahhhh!!! I missed the holiday crunch thought I was in the clear then the after holiday purchases get delayed. Can't win ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is there a way to send a listing to a specific buyer?

I have another of those "can't combine shipping invoice" transactions. Buyer purchased a lot of yarn last night and paid. Then sent a message saying they wanted to purchase 2 more lots of another yarn, but when they tried, there was no way not to pay...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping to italia, scared of SCAM!!!

Hi, I need your advice. I am selling an item that is worth about 600$ and right now, the highest bid is higher than that (which is weird) and is from Italia. The user have a (17) 100% rating and he was a member since october 2011. I would like to kno...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Paypal echeck and unreasonable wait times

Had a item paid for on Jan 9th. ( Canadian buyer) Paypal payment is pending and expected to clear JAN 21st.Sheesh in this day and age I think they could speed that up some.

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay Fairness to sellers?

Anybody else feel like they are being enslaved by Ebay with their new policies? Wow, I am being high fees to have them put limitations on my account. Being a power seller, like so many of you, it is so unfortuante we are being treated this way. Are w...

Paypal still holding funds?

Hi, I have been selling on eBay for over three months and have met all the requirements to get my paypal hold removed. But still paypal holds my funds. What should I do?

How a BUYER can refuse to participate to "Global Shipping Program"?

Hi, First let me tell you that this program is a joke (almost a scam). I buy products ship from the US on eBay for several years and on 99% of the time I don't paid a penny in brokerage fees, taxes or anything. But now eBay forces me to pay import fe...

• 30 replies
  • 24 helpful

Problem with buyer.

I just had someone successfully bid on my item, but the successful bidder lives in Australia, and I was not planning on selling to anyone outside of North America (Canada and the US), as stated in my shipping policy. What should I do?

Customer Service

It seems that it is becoming a trend that any companies like eBay even Amazon has lousy customer service nowadays. Sad! I have been thinking of selling VHS or light books on Amazon only to find out that Amazon don't use PayPal! Is Amazon so outdated ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Pitney Bowes: unjustified extra fees: huge scam: who will stop this scam?

This "third party" Pitney Bowes is running a disgusting scam on eBay! How can customers make ebay aware that this is a fraud ? This third party does not represent official customs an does not give US or Canadian customs any money, they put it all in ...

International Parcel Air

Hi everyone: It's been awhile, but I have a question When I try to calculate shipping at the Canada Post website for a parcel 35 x 35 x 10 cm weighing 3.5 kg. to ship to China, I get prices for:PriorityXpress PostInternational Parcel Surface I'm wond...

Peace and Goodwill .... bah! humbug

You know, $30 isn't going to put me in the poorhouse but, jeez, getting ripped off at Christmas is worse than any other time. Seriously, how do people sleep at night? The buyer asked if I could hold on to the piece of clothing for 3 weeks until she c...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

INR Refund Re-Payments.

The past 3 months have been pretty brutal for me with INR claims. Pretty much 50/50, Canada to US percentage of customers making the claims. Of course I've been handing out refunds every time, once a specific time frame passes. Not ONCE has anyone co...

sold an item through paypal, ebay holding funds

I sold an item and the funds are held by ebay until the 22nd of December (estimated). I saw somewhere that if the buyer leaves positive feedback, I should get paid automatically. I received positive feedback today (the ninth) and of course I have pro...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cart and checkout

I've been wondering why my US sales have tanked lately. Figured Cassini was limiting my US exposure, and resigned myself to the fact I couldn't do much about it.But another thing occurred to me this morning as I put on my buyer hat. Wanted to get a c...

Feedback on cancelled items

Hi Everyone, me again With regards to that sale I lost recently. I now have 14 cancelled items and my screen says I am supposed to leave feedback for them. Will this notice just disappear in time, or am I really supposed to leave feedback. Can I get ...

HELP ! BIN price not showing in listing and shipping calculator is out of whack !!!! I have bids !

Hi,I have a listing and the BIN price is not showing. I checked and it shows that I chose it. Somehow the shipping calculator changed my measurements to imperial and now my shippping is way off target.I have bids,watchers and quite a few page views. ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ya know how sometimes the argument is satisfying in itself?

Kalvin referred a situation of mine, on up the ladder. Apparently that woke up the other than lucid. I got burned on a couple of South American parcels. All I really lost is the postage, so what. My argument was, why is Paypal shipping saying I have ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling Limits

"A Platinum PowerSeller who has been listing on eBay since the late 1990's recently stumbled upon the fact that eBay had placed limits on his account without his knowing. While many sellers are aware of eBay seller limits, it seems eBay only displays...

CanadaPost phasing out door-to-door delivery

In their ongoing effort to work less for more money while at the same time giving our overweight nation more opportunities for daily exercise, CanadaPost intends to phase out door mailboxes in favor of community mailboxes over next 5 yrs: http://www....

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Another GRRRRR

Had a item sell last night that stated there was a message in order details. Signed into .ca ..nothing there. Had to sign into .com to get the message.

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Multiple Paypal Payments per 1 Shipment

Customer paid for a few items, they all packed and ready to ship next day. However, customer bought a few more items, I combined shipment and only charged 60 cents for shipping which covered paypal and ebay additional fees. My rate of 'Shipping and h...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

A shocking event......Canada Post

I had a shipment coming from Future Shop besides their bogus "order before midnight and have it tomorrow" scam, when you get to the final page of checkout there is a box that tells you "Did we say next day, oh we meant next day except when we are bus...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels