Forum Posts

Shipping Labels Error: Update

We appreciate everyone reaching out about this technical error and apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Our IT Team is currently working to repair the root cause of this issue. We appreciate your patience while we work diligently to resto...

FAQ's for Canada Post Expedited Lite for Collectibles

Hi everyone! With our recnect annoucment of Canada Post Expedidted Lite for Collectibles there have been some questions that have been brought up here throughout Community. The Shipping team has put together a FAQ list to share with eveyone here: FAQ...

No Ebay scroll button in Category Section

Hello evey one and Happy New YearI decided to plunge in for 1 or 2 years into Basic Store possibly to list more items as the 100k free listing we had past 24 months is gone and wont be coming back any time soon. had a store back in 2000s for a few ye...

20230123_191206.jpg
User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Not an approved grading company

I noticed how ebay refuses to obbide by there own policies, they have a policy that stipulates that only coins graded by ICG PCGS ANACS CCCS NGC can be sold on this site. Yet, there's always 10,000+ coins graded by ICCS for sale on this site, that co...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

shipping charges - the precise CP cost or can you add for other costs re shipping?

I'm thinking of selling a few things on ebay. As a rule... do sellers charge ONLY what the PO charges them as the 'shipping charge', or is it ok to add a small amount ($1 or $1.50) per item, for things like the cost of packing, tape, labels, printer ...

Sellers Hub Changes

Anyone else go to their sellers hub tonight and find all their shortcuts gone? Now 9...Was 30. The link for Discussions brings you to the dot com discussion board. End a listing has given me the usual we looked everywhere error message. Blocked bidde...

lotzofuniquegoodies_2-1674620276728.png

Resolved! Does a defect rating disappear over time

I received a defect in 2022 for cancelling an order on a customer for the reason of "out of stock".I never noticed I received the defect until these past couple of months.The reason for the defect (but I have no proof) was I already sold my single co...

Search bar is back

The search bar that was missing for non store owners has reappeared. Hopefully it is here to stay!

• 0 replies
  • 5 helpful

Resolved! Charged fees for cancelling suspect buyer?

Hi, someone appears to have tried to scam me and I've ended up being charged sales fees. Brief details - I listed a mobile for sale, sold successfully, buyer paid and within minutes messaged me to ask me to post to a different address. Obvious red fl...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

No refund buttons!!

So I need to make a partial refund to a buyer today, but in either the app or the web based pages, there's no refund option or buttons any more. Is it hiding or moved? Anyone else notice this problem??

new SELLER TOOL STILL SLOW AND LAGGY

So the roll out of the new seller tool has been out for several months. Why are we still experiencing a very slow seller tool? Its creating a lot of frustration for my team and I. Any tips or tricks to speed up the process. We are still using the tem...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Beware of buyer

Beware of a buyer named *** There's been multiple incidents from multiple seller that this guy buys items with non trackable shipping and then claims he never received the items. I've talked to other sellers he has screwed over. Don't sell to this th...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay is useless and helps buyers scam sellers

Ebay, its customer service and leadership team is useless. They don't know how to do simple math, common sense, or shipping practices. The overall customer service experience is garbage considering the amount fees they charge. They should be renamed ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Refunds/reversals when a buyer cancels an order

Has anyone recently had to cancel an order due to a customer request?In the past from my experience when this has been required, funds were either pulled from completed funds waiting to be forwarded to bank or directly from my bank account when there...

Buyer Paid with ApplePay -- Awaiting Payment -- but amount in Processing. Should I wait to ship?

Dear eBay sellers,I have sold an item. The buyer paid with ApplePay. I did not receive a notification of payment yet but a screenshot of the payment. The item still states: "Awaiting Payment." I went to the Payments section on Seller Hub and the amou...

Resolved! Odds of Payment?

Hey Folks! Hope everyone out there is doing well.I got a buyer over the weekend who has been with ebay for almost 20 years and has 1000 or more feedback. All good reviews.We worked out a deal over the weekend of a combined card Lot and the buyer whil...

Buyers protected over seller …

I am very angry...EBay sides with a buyer on a 200$ item. Our bill from the post office shows all th items in the photo on the scale confirmed everything. The buyer sends a photo of an empty box and when proofing on the scale, this is impossible it w...

No longer qualify, but still top rated?

It's nice to have something positive to say about Ebay. Even though my total sales in the US have dipped below the 100 per year minimum threshhold to qualify for the 10% Top Rated discounted, i am still getting it. Does anyone know why? BTW my total ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay ended my listings on account of Counterfeit :(

Ebay suddenly ended almost all of my legit listings, i had posted all original items nothing fake or counterfeit. My listings were live since many days and i sold few as well.I dont have no counterfeit items.I really dont understand why ebay deleted ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay Canada Shipping Supplies

Anyone else feeling totally stumped when they go to use their quarterly coupon for shipping supplies? (to arrive shortly). Currently there are 35 items listed on ca. 7 items are under 35.00 CAD. 5 of them are stickers/thank you cards. On dot com ther...

Current state of eBay

Hello devon@ebay Just a question out of general concern. As of late there seems to be a reluctance of eBay addressing known issues and being more interested in modifying parts of eBay that were working fine. For any seller or buyer that is having a p...

Selling coins/shipping

Hello I haven’t sold anything on eBay but have come across quiet a few coins that have sold on here for $10 I want to start listing these coins but don’t know how to ship them

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels