Forum Posts

Refunds/reversals when a buyer cancels an order

Has anyone recently had to cancel an order due to a customer request?In the past from my experience when this has been required, funds were either pulled from completed funds waiting to be forwarded to bank or directly from my bank account when there...

Buyer Paid with ApplePay -- Awaiting Payment -- but amount in Processing. Should I wait to ship?

Dear eBay sellers,I have sold an item. The buyer paid with ApplePay. I did not receive a notification of payment yet but a screenshot of the payment. The item still states: "Awaiting Payment." I went to the Payments section on Seller Hub and the amou...

Resolved! Odds of Payment?

Hey Folks! Hope everyone out there is doing well.I got a buyer over the weekend who has been with ebay for almost 20 years and has 1000 or more feedback. All good reviews.We worked out a deal over the weekend of a combined card Lot and the buyer whil...

Buyers protected over seller …

I am very angry...EBay sides with a buyer on a 200$ item. Our bill from the post office shows all th items in the photo on the scale confirmed everything. The buyer sends a photo of an empty box and when proofing on the scale, this is impossible it w...

No longer qualify, but still top rated?

It's nice to have something positive to say about Ebay. Even though my total sales in the US have dipped below the 100 per year minimum threshhold to qualify for the 10% Top Rated discounted, i am still getting it. Does anyone know why? BTW my total ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay ended my listings on account of Counterfeit :(

Ebay suddenly ended almost all of my legit listings, i had posted all original items nothing fake or counterfeit. My listings were live since many days and i sold few as well.I dont have no counterfeit items.I really dont understand why ebay deleted ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay Canada Shipping Supplies

Anyone else feeling totally stumped when they go to use their quarterly coupon for shipping supplies? (to arrive shortly). Currently there are 35 items listed on ca. 7 items are under 35.00 CAD. 5 of them are stickers/thank you cards. On dot com ther...

Current state of eBay

Hello devon@ebay Just a question out of general concern. As of late there seems to be a reluctance of eBay addressing known issues and being more interested in modifying parts of eBay that were working fine. For any seller or buyer that is having a p...

Selling coins/shipping

Hello I haven’t sold anything on eBay but have come across quiet a few coins that have sold on here for $10 I want to start listing these coins but don’t know how to ship them

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

On the .com site shipping times from Canada not correct

devon@ebay Hi Devon. Quite a while ago the shipping team added some generic shipping options to the .com listing page specifically for Canadians. When we are filling out the info on the listing page it gives us a delivery time span so that we have a ...

• 3 replies
  • 6 helpful

Negative feedback and withheld funds because buye made a mistake and didn't read my ad before buying

HelloIs there any way to remove feedback left by a buyer who got what he paid for and threw a tantrum over it?I sold an empty box for an Xbox controller. I dunno why people buy these but looking at the completed listings,l they do. It was clearly sta...

eBay automatic blocking some countries

I just had a person from Saudi Arabia try to buy an item and it came up that I don't sent to that country. I checked a few listing and it says: Ships to: WorldwideExcludes: Belarus, China, Kuwait, Macedonia, Morocco, Qatar, Russian Federation, Saudi ...

busybeas_books_0-1669208154072.png

How to get $US into Paypal Account

Prior to managed payments I always had $US in my PP account, but now I'm constantly running out of American $s for my eBay purchases.Does anyone know how to transfer $US from my $US dollar checking account where eBay deposits my $ to my PP $US dollar...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Discussion question Oct 2022

Hello devon@ebay Could we get a follow up please to this question that was asked back in Oct 2022 in the Q & A? The orginal ebay response below. I've had this happen on several occasions where a reversal was taken from my bank balance vs the pending ...

I don't buy the "random" holds for larger sales...

Last night wooo hooo $499 US sale, to a repeat Canadian customer all looks good until....I look at the payments and once again it's on hold till Jan 4th.So I'm 2 for 2 now for large sales automagically held.I've not heard much from other active estab...

• 30 replies
  • 2 helpful

Swarovski controversy….VeRO or other sellers?

I am a long time SCS Swarovski collector and I have been selling my Swarovski figurines for a while now on eBay. This last few days eBay has been pulling my Swarovski listings by communicating this: " Your listing didn't follow our VeRO Unauthorized ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Chit Chats vs Shippo

Hi, I am thinking about switching my international shipments from ChitChats to Shippo. I recenlty ahd only problems with Chit Chats - they offer Asendia (cheap, but so slow, that a defect for late delifery is almost 100% assured) or expensive First C...

• 25 replies
  • 0 helpful

Re: Address Validation Tool

Only have used a few times but here a few observations for the new Address Validation Tool:Watch when using the tool that it doesn't do anything to modify the address you want to ship to. Had 1 recently to an older established address but ebay was un...

Canada Post Flat Rate Boxes

Since the cost of shipping especially in Canada has become ridiculous lately I have been buying up the Small Canada Post Flat Rate Boxes at the post office. Before to ship a small bubble envelope with some jewelry costs me $25.00 & up from B.C. to ot...

Labels