Forum Posts

Anyone with recent experiences with selling to Mexico?

Mexico is normally on my blocked countries list but someone actually bothered to message me for the first time ever... in Spanish (thank you Google translate) if I would ship there. Somehow I was feeling adventurous and said yes, and replied with an ...

mexico_500g.jpg mexico_500g.jpg
User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! need advice quick!

So. .I just received a polite msg from a buyer who notified me that the face cream came with no box. I did put nib when creating the listing, because I believed it was boxed at the time of posting. The buyer purchased it quickly, before I could even ...

Canada Post Online Customs Forms

I had a nice trip to the post office today to ship off a package with the accompanying Small Packet form that I have used countless times before. The person at the counter said, oh, sorry, we don't take those anymore, you will have to do it all onlin...

Help with creating Variations

How do I create variations on a listing? I can't find the Variations category or button on the sell page (please see my attached screenshot). Thanks in advance.

Resolved! Leaving feedback

How do you tell a first time buyer how to leave feedback, she is asking? I hope there is an easy way, she is quite elderly.

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item Returned Insufficient Postage

Two weeks after mailig an item( single postage stamp) with 92 cents postage and regular envelope , weight 18 grams. Item returned as insufficient postage, Why ?. About same time the buyer files an item not received case. I promply mailed item with ne...

• 12 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! MONTHLY SALES SUMMARY

I received a Monthly Financial Summary from eBay but theres nothing on there except my payouts. What about a monthly summary of eBay's fees, and GST I paid etc. I need a "printable report" (not a spreadsheet format) that shows items sold, eBay fees/G...

Ebay Concierge

Does ebay offer this anymore? These outsourced call centers are pretty terrible to deal with in my opinion.

Monthly Store Fees Change

In just checking processing transactions, I noticed there was a recent charge for store fees. It appears they may be going to monthly based on calendar month instead of billing on 16th. Store (Basic): Subscription Fee - 16-Apr-30-Apr 10.48 with GST. ...

Can I deduct Customer returns on income tax?

Can I deduct Customer returns on income tax?Customer returns for refund. Can I deduct the refunds from the total sales on income tax? If yes, what do I do in case the refund is in the following year (after the tax year cut off)? Do I just lump it int...

Why is there no build in way to print an invoice for customer which includes HST/GST number

As the title states, CRA requires invoices that inlcude the HST/GST number but I don't see anyway to do that on eBay short of manually creating invoices outside of eBay. Heck I don't even see a way to print an invoice at all other than a packing slip...

My..."Your Next Payout.." - Says May 3 but supposed to be April 5

Just curious if this is just a normal thing that happens (shows the next month payout date before the current payout is even posted/completed) and will my current payout still be April 5? It did previously say April 5. btw...I chose the monthly payou...

Buyer Initiated Item Not Received Request in Error

I sent an item via lettermail a few weeks ago, that apparently hasn't arrived. Buyer doesn't contact me, but instead initiates an item not received request. As per my regular response to these types of requests, I respond in the request with a messag...

Am I the only one who didn't realize that starting today..

That in addition to the new amount of 1,000 listings a month for a basic store, we also get an extra 10,000 listings in some categories. I don't sell in those categories but they will help out some sellers. Premium stores will have an extra 50,000 in...

• 1 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Returns and fees

I had a buyer ask me if she could return a necklace because she didn't like it. There was no problem with the item, she just didn't like it. I agreed to the return and told her to mark returned merchadise on the CN22. It showed up today and is in ori...

Balance negative due to dispute

If my balance goes into negative due to a dispute - will ebay try to withdraw this money during the open dispute? Or will they just take future sales towards the balance until the dispute is resolved?

Resolved! Help with variations listing

I'm trying to list t-shirts for sale. I have selected a fixed price listing, and I have selected the following category: Clothing, Shoes & Accessories > Men > Men's Clothing > Shirts > T-ShirtsMy problem is when I click the "Create Variations" button...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

I no longer feel safe selling on eBay due to chargeback

Recently I have been afraid to open my messages because I am getting “odd” buyer disputes. 99.9% of my clientele is decent and I sell t-shirts, I couldn’t imagine selling anything else on eBay. There is no way that I would sell anything of real value...

Charged for a shipping label for an item sold MONTHS ago? (Also, other eBay support options?)

I recently sold an item for $57.55 + $15.47 shipping. The item was sold on March 17th, and the shipping label fee was deducted March 25th. Sometime after that, I went into my eBay to see what my total payout would be, and it showed only $14.94 !!I ch...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Advice on Letter Mail

We have family in the US and UK. Can I mail things like a calendar, craft book or pattern with letter mail, is it still considered "goods" if it is a gift?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay is scamming me?

I need a professional sellers help.I am new to selling on ebay probaly for a year now. I have never has any issues with any iteams and always use the ebay provided shipping as it was the easiest and more cost efficent. Rencently I sold two iteams fro...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

SOLD AN ITEM

I sold my first item through Managed Payments. Were do I fid a break down on the fees for that item? Is it under "Payments"? And if so where do I find this info.... Many Thanks!

Canadian prices

When I view items on the eBay website I see prices in Canadian dollars am I on the right website?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Chit Chats London

Chit Chats now has a London drop off location for shipments. Dearness Dr. just south of Bradley Great savings over Canada Post. I set up an account Sunday night and dropped off my 1st two packages Monday afternoon. Easy Peasy.

Labels