Forum Posts

Canada Post tracking not updating on Ebay......A G A I N.

sigh......it's a never ending struggle with Ebay glitches. Canada Post tracking is not updating at all on Ebay, again. Last time this happened it was over a year before it was fixed. Last time there were at least partial updates. This time no updates...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 27 replies
  • 3 helpful

Change in mid-listing

I'm an Ebay.com seller in Canada. I was in the middle of scheduling several listings (selling in US dollars and using PST for scheduling) when I got a note from Ebay telling me about how they are improving things for sellers. All of a sudden my sched...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Canada Post Expedited Lite

I have never used this as I had thought it was only for collectibles like cards, etc. But when I look at the criteria I am wondering if I could ship some of my items this way (jewelry mostly) as many times they weigh less than 200 grams and the dimen...

Stamps

I know there is many stamps people in here. I had someone supplying me for 1 year now but i have no news from him since a few days. I'm looking for options. If you have discount postage or know where getting some could you please contact me in privat...

surprise shipping label overcharge refund

That was a rare, welcome surprise. I received a refund of overpayment of shipping charge. We know usps/ebay will charge if you weighed too lightly, but I got a note a refund of an overpayment of a couple bucks - maybe it was just a teaser for such lo...

• 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Linking Ebay account to Facebook page

Hi, im trying to link my ebay store account to a facebook page i created for it, but everytime i try it never logs me unto facebook, and just displays a blank page. using other web browsers do not seem to help, nor did trying to do it from my phone. ...

missing listings again?

seems every month or so i have listings go missing no difference this month again had 2061 listings yesterday today 2041 -- where do they go? they are not in the ended file now i have to start over and do i hand item count to see which listings are m...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping Charge

Is it true that canada post and usps sends some sort of bill and /or ebay charges you if you mis labelled a parcel in size or weight when using ebay labels? Does one be notified of such charges? Im not planning on pulling something shifty i am genuin...

Has anyone tried Canada Post Zone-Skip from stallion express?

I made a sale with a big and heavy coffee table book. I usually use canada post but with this item, it's way too expensive to use it. I'm trying to package with stallion express, and I'm seeing some options starting from ICS Ground and UniUni. Their ...

• 12 replies
  • 1 helpful

Return request - Have I handled this right?

I got a return request from a new ebay US buyer wanting to return CD's because she thought they were vinyl not CD's, so the reason was ordered by mistake. My response was that she could return the CD's but would have to ship them back to Canada and t...

cd return.jpg

Help with buyer.

A buyer purchased a skincare item from me for fairly cheap ($17 / free ship) . The item in store new in box is valued at over $40The item is new, clearly pictured with no seal and no box.Ebay category details only required I state it as "new" vs used...

Resolved! I was Frauded, need some help.

Hi all, I sold some stamps to a customer and they cliamed it never arrived. They filed a case andd i had to refunded the money because it was sent letter mail, no tracking . I get a positive feedback now from them with a "late shipment" defect showin...

Resolved! Canada Post Letter mail is hit or miss

It's been baptism by fire trying to figure out what works and what doesn't when it comes to lettermail. I have had zero problems shipping items letter mail within Canada, but it's like playing Russian roulette to US and international. 90% of the time...

eBay Not Refunding Void Shipping Label

I purchased a shipping label for Canada Post through eBay and cancelled it right away. It's now been 1 month and I still haven't received a refund for the label yet. I contacted support more than 5 times and each time they said that they will initiat...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Tariff code

Why do I have to enter a tariff code to the shipping label for international sales when I'm trying to print from my phone? When I print a label from my computer it never asks me for that information.

Buyer Wasn't Charged Sales Tax - Why Not?

A buyer purchased an item yesterday, and although I have all my listings configured to charge sales tax, somehow they didn't pay what should have been a 13% tax rate for Ontario. Only the base price is what they paid for. When I received the notifica...

Coupons and Canadian sellers

devon@ebay So this morning I get a coupon for a seller I was recently reviewing their items. The seller is located in Canada but sells on dot com. I received the email approx 1 hour earlier but in gmail only. I click on 1 of the links and it tells me...

eBay functions slowing down

Until recently you could watch the final seconds of an auction with updated bids. Now the auction ends with one price and when the dust settles you often find the item has actually sold for more. Then you have to wait much longer than previously to s...

• 1 replies
  • 2 helpful

My first time facing a chargeback!

I get on my selling account today and wonderful... I got a banned buyer dispute chargeback with their bank. 3 months after sale! I remember this buyer buying then being no longer registered right away. I always wondered if should still ship items aft...

Labels