Forum Posts

Vacation setting WWYD re handling?

Finally the US/Canada border will be opening up for short trips without a PCR test. I will be going across the border for 2 1/2 days in December. Now I will indicate that I am on vacation for those days, but currently have a 2 day handling, would you...

Will Canadian Store Free Listing Insertions MATCH .com store levels in 2022?

Seeing the announcements that the extra 100k Free insertion listings bonus was discontinued after a year, Oct 31 2021, but that ebay is extending it till Dec 31.....does that mean Canada will be converted to the NEW store free insertions listings lev...

Cannot access buyers phone number on mobile app

Incredibly frustrating and absolutely going to result in lost packages. You cannot access the buyers phone number on the ebay mobile app. So when your standing in your local post office and filling out the customs form and it asks for delivery addres...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

How Do Obvious Scammer Buyers Stay Active?!?!

I'm getting tired of repeat INRers for untracked items. I'm getting even more tired of the ones that so blatantly abuse the system, and have no consequences. That's just a slap in the face to sellers. I do my due diligence: followup fb, block, report...

Help us find the bug: Tracking info not updating

Hi everyone - We're looking for some more help with something that was reported on the weekly chat. It was reported that folks are not seeing tracking information update in My eBay (order details and purchase history), even if it's updating on the sh...

• 21 replies
  • 2 helpful

What to put for Item Specifics for mixed lots

Hello,Just wondering what the best way to deal with listing mixed lots now that they have the new Item Specifics.If I'm selling a mixed lot of dolls with different manufacturers (Mattel, Kenner, Hasbro) all in the lot from different countries, differ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay: RED CARPET FOR BUYER...SPIT IN THE SELLERS FACE

Had a customer claim that they didn't receive a package i sent via small packet air mail, the first 10 minutes they could start a claim they did, with a message from the buyer stating they still wanted the item. Even i knew this lady was trying to sc...

Buyer ask a return after 8 months.

Sold a wheelchair joystick in March, the buyer says it’s not working properly. I don’t know if he banged a wall, caught rain etc. Do I have to accept the return?Thx!

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay fraud!

Just restricted from ebay! Sent my Photo ID and erestricted within 1 min.! Absolutely not explained why?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Would you ship one order in two packages?

Just a dilem i have when i have a combined order of multiple items that are $60-75+ cause i'm basically charging and shipping with lettermail. I don't wanna take the risk to have an INR claim over a certain price, but at the same time taking a $15-20...

Offers and flat shipping rule

Just wondering if anyone knows, if i send 2 offers to a same buyer, or receive 2 offers from a same buyer from best offers, and the listings have a flat shipping rule... Does the rule apply too or shipping isnt discounted?

Where do I go to find and add to my promoted items - don’t want to do them one by one

I have looked everywhere and can't find where to go to change and add to my promoted items. I set up a promotion last May but noticed a lot of my listings don't seem to show as promoted now so want to add some back on. Actually, I would like to maybe...

Does "Third-party app access" - view work for you?

For several days now all I get when I click view is "We ran into a problem please try again", (tried from .COM and .CA) am interested to know if it is specific to me or is a bug for all. (PS this is under account settings "Sign in and Security")

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

free listings

I am a Canadian seller and have a Premium Store subscription. Outside of free promotions, does this level store include 10,000 free listings or is it 1000? Any help will be appreciated!

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Partial Refund in Managed Payments CAD vs USD

I have a US buyer that purchased an item, and due to her own error, it didn't meet her expectations - at least with the price she paid. I offered her a refund with a return, but figured she'd file a INAD claim to avoid paying the hefty return shippin...

Beware this buyer and a very clever scam

A variation on the ole' gift card scam! Oct 14, 2021 Scamer successfully bid on my items. But provided a Fake shipping address in Ohio. OCT 15, by text message: Buyer demanded I send codes from $200 worth of prepaid Xbox gift cards purchased from oth...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How can I prevent a blocked buyer from messaging me

Hello, Is there a way to block messages from a buyer I added to my block list? This USA buyer contacted me a month ago and again today after I ended a listing but have decided I don't want to deal with him so I blocked him but he is still able to mes...

Small Packet Tracking

All: As I understand in years past if you sent a package by Small Packet to the US you could receive a receipt at the post office that would have a number that when crossreferenced on the USPS site days later would show tracking and delivery informat...

Resolved! Lettermail costs through North America

Hey there, everyone. I have been selling on eBay on and off for some time. A while back I had a good thing started, then had to take time off due to a lengthy illess. I have forgotten many details I knew, and am also in need of updates on more recent...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels