Forum Posts

Insertion Fees charged , different amount , not Listed Items

Hello , I just received My Invoice for June .I was charged $ 33.98 Insertion fees . The Items are listed on 200 free listings .I realized that Insertion fees I'm charged is not the same cost ( C 0.34 , C 0.47 , C 0.48 , C 0.49 ). Is anyone experience...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

New Glitch....Uploaded tracking numbers vanishing

Just discovered that several of the tracking numbers i have uploaded over the past several days have vanished from my 'Manage All Orders' page. Some are still there, many are gone...where the tracking number used to be it now just prompts me to uploa...

• 18 replies
  • 4 helpful

Need to know how to appeal an INR case when item is delivered within 30 days after case closes

I've asked this before but still can't find the correct procedure for appealing an INR case. Item was still in transit, stuck in Chicago when buyer opened case. I voluntarily refunded. 4 days later the item was delivered. Per Ebays NEW policy, i can ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Condition is "Used"

So many sellers, particularly in the US, have this as the only description of an item. It's redundant, of course, because Condition appears immediately under a listing's title, and it says next to nothing. Condition is "Used", I read, alongside photo...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

.COM Economy Shipping Time Glitch is Back.

This glitch had been corrected but I see it is back again. The option for "Economy Shipping from outside US" is being shown as 6-11 business days instead of 11 to 23 business days. And the shown estimate is the standard that will be applied for INR c...

• 3 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Another combined shipping invoice problem

So I got a request from a Canadian buyer for a combined shipping invoice. When I click on "send invoice" I can only get International rates. I have tried to change it, but there is no way. The only options are also USPS. Address is clearly marked "Ca...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

New eBay glitch: eBay sending Out of Stock emails to buyers for items I have shipped!.

Today I shipped 5 items and I have already had a message from a buyer who says that they have been told by eBay that the item is out of stock! I normally only ever have the one of each item and so I can’t be out of stock as I only list a qty. of one ...

Printin Invoices / Packing Slips

Yesterday the ability to select all of our awaiting shipment items and print all the packing slips / invoices at one time disappeared. Now, the only options are mark shipped or add tracking. Am I missing something about how to avoid printing the slip...

Resolved! A different way combined shipping is coming up

Yesterday I had a request for combined shipping on 7 items. I sent the invoice, the buyer paid today. Instead of one total, there are 7 payment confirmationswith each item and different postage rates. Is this something new?I guess I will have to add ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Buyer's Phone Numbers missing

For the past few days I have noticed that the buyer's phone numbers are missing, has anyone experienced that as well?I often ship using couriers and having the recipient's phone number is always required. Even eBay required that using Shippo.

• 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

The Promoted Listings Landscape Is About Change.

These screenshots were released as part of a recent virtual presentation for Developers. My guess is these new PL products will be announced very soon, maybe as soon as July. These changes definitely have the potential to disrupt our current selling ...

On Managed Payments now - Why Ebay suddenly things I shouldn't accept buyer who's address is PO Box?

I had no issue with shipping to PO Boxes in the past and I had check-mark for "Yes, ship to PO boxes" in my settings. After I switched to MP, it seems buyers with PO Box address can't purchase from me anymore. Now I went looking for that checkbox to ...

On Managed Payments - Why ebay forcing the shipping options on my buyers? Any way to control it?

I just switched to Managed Payments.My listings have fixed fee for shipping within Canada and another fixed fee for shipping to US. I used to select the one and only delivery service I include as part of the flat fee. Now since I moved to MP, it all ...

USD to Canadian USD chequing account ..working fine

Thought I post this since its a pretty common question people, myself included, had/have. Today I received my first USD deposit into my Canadian TD bank USD chequing account. The amount was exactly what the payout said on eBay side, no fees to receiv...

Do I HAVE to switch over to Managed Payments as a Canadian seller yet?

I just got the notification on my account saying that "Getting paid on eBay has changed" and that I need to switch my payment details. My question is, is there any penalty if I don't do this now? Will I still get paid via PayPal or will my money be o...

Shippers to the U.S. Be VERY aware of what is going on with Chicago Customs Clearance

IT is taking sometimes WEEKS to process items. One customer left good feedback because they realized what a disaster Chicago is (the city is no prize either). Two customers opened "non-received" cases and I hope Ebay recognizes whats is going on here...

Are you kidding me ebay? Items stuck in transit refunded!

I know this is becoming a common problem. But I am about to lose my *****. I am getting tired of Ebay taking our money and refunding it without following their own rules. I had a shipment "TRACKED" shipping delayed in Chicago. The customer opened a t...

• 9 replies
  • 1 helpful

My eBay Active page - how do I get classic view back

For a few days the My eBay Active page has a new layout, and it is drivingme crazy. Not opening in Firefox (lots of white space on the screen), but even in chrome I cannot find what I am used to looking for right away. some things can't find at all.....

Ebay checkout page is a complete flaw

Ebay checkout page is a complete flawTonight had a buyer says registred in USA make an offer on a card.With the offer i got i estimated if i were to accept all fees that would be deducted.So i go ahead after and i accept and send an invoice with tota...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

New Ebay Fees Breakdown.

New Ebay Fees Breakdown.. Here is the breakdown for people wondering about the Managed Payments program.Ebay will tell you that “most” people will save, which only applies if most people have ebay stores and pay yearly or monthly fees for mainting th...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer Request Different Shipping Address

Someone bought an item from me today. It's a Christmas present so he wants it sent to a different address. He paid before he made this request. I can't send to a different address from what shows on paypal and have seller protection, can I? Thanks.

Labels