Forum Posts

Invoices and sold for prices are not reflecting the correct selling price in Canadian funds

Ebay is giving the price on the invoice in the wrong currency. It is doing the currency conversion but is not actually changing the dollar symbol from US to Canadian or vice versa. I recently sold two items and the sold prices are incorrect as they a...

Resolved! Do not use Fedex...

I used FedEx before and had no problem and they are usually 2-3 dollars cheaper than Canada Post when shipping to major cities. This morning I was just putting my recent orders into my spreadsheet and found out that one of the orders has weird number...

USPS boxes / shipping supplies

As a Canadian does anyone know where USPS boxes / shipping supplies can be purchased ? I frequently use the Priority Mail boxes (not in Canada) size 15x12x3.125. I used to purchase them from Chitchats up until they discontinued offering them about a ...

Customs Form: 1 or 3 pages?

I ship about 95% of my items from Canada to the US, and print my shipping labels through ebay probably at the same rate. There is the odd time that I print the shipping lable and it takes up the whole 8.5x11 page... meaning one half is the shipping l...

Sendle - anybody would use them and why?

Anybody uses Sendle and why would you use them over ChitChats, Stallion and similar providers?They offer pickup and that is the only additional benefit I see. Otherwise they seem to be foxy about their pricing like Poshmark and sketchy about their se...

Item Damaged in transit

Would like some advice & info from some of sellers. I shipped a parcel before Xmas (a brass candle stick). The buyer just recently sent me a pic of the item which had been damaged in transit (was bent). I replied I was sorry that had happened & would...

Dealing with a buyer asking for return or partial refund

So i'm selling trading cards and sold hundred over past year without a single unhappy buyer. I sold a card in bad shape that was shown to be in this shape with multiple correct photos and clear description. Buyer state it's worst that he tought and a...

Some questions about Music market on eBay

Hi Guys, I hope you have a very great start of the year. From my part, sales are not going well, but my guess would be that the holidays cost a lot, people will soon be starting to buy more. (Maybe also, my market are not the best right now). So, her...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Automatic best offers being sent...

Happy New Year everyone - wishing you a prosperous and drama free year! And I have started my new year off with something I didn't notice before - and I'm wondering if this is a glitch or a feature I have best offer enabled on all of my listings and ...

Chitchat Added USPS Media Mail to Account

Just got an email that USPS Media Mail service was added to my account. Not sure if this is universal or targetted - anyone else get this? Some folks have always had media mail, as Chitchats dropped it a few years ago but grandfathered in accounts wh...

chitchat mediamail.jpg
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Broken add tracking number feature

The tracking number feature is broken since a few months. I reported it, but apparently no one cared to fix it. Here is the problem: yesterday, I sold 5 items to one buyer, all items were shipped together, so there is one tracking number only. The tr...

Image3.jpg
  • 30 replies
  • 1 helpful

SELLER ACCOUNT?

Hello! It seems I am no longer a Seller/Buyer here on EBAY>CA? I didn't use my account very much due to the ongoing pandemic know as Covid_19 so ebay closed my seller account. Since then, I have 'chatted' with um maybe 4 or more persons??? Then an ac...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

HST on shipping labels

Happy New YearIm sure In late to the party on the is question...Just printed an Ebay shipping label to Ontario from Manitoba. Toatal Cost $15.56Is The HST in the $15.56 or do I do a manual calculation to get an Input tax credit, if so how do I prove ...

high value items on hold 30 day hold

Been with eBay for years I posted an item that wasn’t selling so I dropped the price significantly so I can get the money before Christmas . Took a big loss especially after eBay fees. Shipped it express buyer received it the next day messaged me and...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

No Sales

Hi I'm not getting any sales unless I sell my items for a very low price any tips from anyone would be much appreciated thanks

Where to find record of offers i've sent to buyers???

A buyer emailed me with an offer. Note, this is NOT Best Offer on the listing. I don't have Best Offer on any of my listings. I emailed the buyer back with the lowest price i would except, sending it as an offer. But there is no record of it anywhere...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is anyone else having any glitches with seller hub?

Hello all. Just curious to know if anyone is experiencing any glitches with processing orders in seller hub? All worked great yesterday and I woke up this morning to 2 offers on items that I needed to reply to and one item that had been paid . I did ...

[save up to 61% on Canada Post Tracked Packet™– USA]---Anyone Know What's Up After Dec 31?

Hi folks, Does anyone know what happens to Tr Pkt USA rates on January 1, 2024?Will eBay Canada sellers lose the only competitive shipping feature ever? Merry Christmas! Current eBay Promo ending Dec 31 ["For a limited time, save up to 61% on Canada ...

Paypal policy changes-- including higher fees

https://www.paypal.com/ca/legalhub/upcoming-policies-full?locale.x=en_CA&v=1&utm_source=unp&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=RT002546&utm_unptid=6fb94a9a-a03e-11ee-9aa8-3cfdfee7d139&ppid=RT002546&cnac=CA&rsta=en_CA%28en-CA%29&cust=&unptid=6fb94a9a-a03e-...

Fees on taxes

I have been with ebay for 20 years. I agree to their fees as it is a good site to sell on. At some point in time, they decided they will collect taxes (I only sell used goods, so the government is getting some nice money .... tax me on income, tax me...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels