Forum Posts

USD Payout to Canadian USD Bank Account

Just a quick question for anyone who may have knowlege in regards to this matter. If a Canadian seller opts to receive USD payouts to a Canadian USD bank account, are the USD's directly deposited to Canadian USD account simple as that? Or are there a...

Attention Tyler or other eBay employee

Please look at this posting. there is a major issue involved. "Why is a buyer allowed to open a case so early?" https://community.ebay.ca/t5/Seller-Central/Why-is-a-buyer-allowed-to-open-a-case-so-early/m-p/458659#M125175

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 1 helpful

Buyer not picking up from post office

Hey everyone! I have searched through old posts and sound some answers, but not everything I was looking for. I am now coming to tap into the collective wisdom of the group here. I sent an item, with tracking to a buyer and they attempted delivery on...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

A very rare customer request!

22 years on eBay and a first time request today! A customer sent me a message asking me to INCREASE the price of my item! Turns out they had a coupon and they couldn't use it unless my price was a dollar more as the coupon had a minumum price. Had a ...

• 5 replies
  • 10 helpful

Resolved! Listing just disappearing

I am in a process to go through my listed inventory in order to clean up some old listed items into my dead pile. Well...to my surprise...some listed items were not anymore (3 out of 150 so far). Please do not give me "have you check in your end item...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Managed Payments - Unable To Add New Chequing Account

I created a new chequing account a couple days ago. Today I spent about 1.5 hours on the phone with customer service trying to figure out how to remove the old account and add the new one. We went through a LOT of different options, but still no luck...

Explain Ebay Seller Shipping Fees

Hello: As I understand it Ebay charges a fee based on the shipping charges. So to take it further if I am a Canadian seller I understand I pay a shipping fee based on the domestic shipping if the buyer is international, I don't pay a fee based on the...

Canadian seller want to sell in us$ with managed payment

I am canadian seller and I want to sell on Ebay.com with US$.It is write on ebay : ''What kind of bank account do I need to accept US dollar payouts?You will need a US dollar denominated chequing account from a Canadian bank. ''Does people know what ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Update Item Location

Each listing shows the item location, how do I changed that? I updated the "Ship from addresses" in my account but the location on the listings are still showing the old location. Thanks!

Resolved! ebay rejects refund dispute appeal -buyer came back to say got the item after all & wants to pay

Is this for real? ebay denied my appeal over refunding a buyer despite her coming back and saying she did get the item after all. She wants to pay for it for pete's sake! They refunded her same day she got it, yesterday. She's being honest and wants ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 16 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! did buyer pay shipping?

one of my listings just said "paid-ship now". the buyer is from Chile and ebay xpresspost label costs $131 and it's asking me to purchase the label, is the buyer paying for it or what? is the cost of shipping included in what has been paid to me? I d...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Managed Payments - Sell and receive in USD Dollars, option doesnt work here we go again.....

Got an email this morning that says I can receive ebay.com USD sales to my Canadian USD chequing account: https://pages.ebay.ca/seller-centre/fees-payments/usd-payouts.html BUT..... Because I clicked on the managed payments link in the past (but didn...

New Management Payment looking for info

Finally singed up to this new Ebay management payment and i think already time to leave ebay.I could be wrong but im asking to see if any others have noticed this Upon signing up and i just sold an item $1.50 and $3.00 shipping Now cant see the old w...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

DHL tracking not updating in buyer's orders

Hi there,I have run into an issue where DHL tarcking is not updating on orders.I am shipping orders though Shippo and the tracking uploads to ebay fine, but the only info uploaded to ebay is "Tracking number provided". I can see the tracking number t...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Barcode scanner not working for listings

I use the barcode scanner on my iPhone to search items all of the time but when I try to do a listing and scan the barcode it will not except the identical barcode that I just successfully used to search the item.I want to individually list a large l...

question about buyer address

is the buyer address given by ebay same as their paypal address or no? if not how do I know it's a paypal verified address? can't they just edit their shipping address on ebay to something else? I have managed payments btw.

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shippo and Canada Post NOT WORKING HELP PLEASE

Is anyone actually getting Shippo via Ebay.ca to work with their existing Canada Post Small Business Account? I've tried to follow all the instructions for over an hour. I went to Shippo from Ebay.ca and linked my Ebay.ca account to Shippo. I've adde...

Considering Returning in 2021

Some "old-timers" here may remember me. I left eBay a year ago because (a) costs were getting too high; and (b) sales were getting too low, mostly due to eBay policies that chipped away at my longstanding top seller status. I'm considering -- possibl...

• 17 replies
  • 1 helpful
Labels