How to eliminate Highwire Flash frame?

Looking for a photo-hosting service, I signed up for a Highwire account just to try it out. I found it too complicated for my needs, and ended up using Smugmug for the photos, and a simple HTML template I made myself. Seems to work fine.

The problem is that when I create a listing, a Highwire Flash window appears at the bottom. I went to Highwire, de-linked my eBay account, and then entirely cancelled my Highwire account. But the window still appears (even though there are no listings in it).

When I look at the source HTML, there it is at the bottom, "Begin Highwire Gallery."

Does anybody know how to make this stop happening?

Thank you!

Here's the listing with the problem in it: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/331264570539?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Did you remove the ebay token permission in my ebay Account site preferences? that will not allow Highwire access to you ebay account to add their showcase gallery.

Also, you should place your photos in the ebay photo gallery at the top of the listing. Buyers with mobile devices will not see your photos in the description unless they open the description tab. They will only see one ebay photo you have. Mobile sales account for 25+% of sales so you may be hurting your chance of a sale by not using ebay photos.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thank you Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 3
latest reply