IT JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER.... NOT!

So I listed items to sell, after having contacted eBay to fix their photo problem. I was on the phone for an hour.

Apparently, it's an update issue...

Anyway, I listed six different listings for vintage buttons and then called it a day.  This morning bright and early, I came back and checked out my listings to see how I was doing.  Low and behold, eBay had taken it upon themselves to take 65% off each listing.  I DID NOT go into store markdown during my listing of the buttons.

If I hadn't checked, buttons I was selling for $20.00 may have gone for next to nothing.  By the time fees would have come out, I would be left with nothing.   IF I HADN'T CHECKED, I would have all these sales at ridiculous prices, AGAIN BECAUSE OF A GLITCH!

What is going on with eBay?  Are they doing that bad?  Now, I'll have to check often to see if they marked down my other things. 

Janet and Paul
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

You may want to look at your listings again, I see some items (not buttons) with a price that has been crossed out and showing a lower price next to it. Yikes!

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I also see some of your other items discounted by 65%. You may want to check those & change the prices. eBay is making so many mistakes lately.  You have to be on your toes all the time.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Oh boy... that is scary! I'll take a particular look at my .com listings from now on....

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

The ones that are on sale now were listed on .ca and are older listings. Did you want those 3 on sale?

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

@lady.stark wrote:

Oh boy... that is scary! I'll take a particular look at my .com listings from now on....

The problem listings including the buttons were listed on .ca

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

A lot of glitches lately its hard to work.I check my listings 2-3 times per day

Message 7 of 7
latest reply