Seller Tools

Is there a difference between Seller Manager and Seller Manager Pro? And if there is a difference, where do you find Seller Manager Pro. And no, I still not have access to Seller Hub and wondering if it will be worth the aggravation once it arrives!

-Hub-less in Calgary

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Seller Tools

Seller Manager Pro used to be available as part of a subscription but free with a certain level of store, I think the one that I have, Deluxe maybe it's called? I don't know, I tried it and found it messy. The things that were additional were not useful to me. I unsubscribed after that. 

But if you want to experiment, look under Account and Subscriptions. 

It might be getting phased out, however, to make room to adapt us all into the fold of the Seller Hub which is a big fat disappointment to me without an existing, functional Promotions Manager feature. 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Seller Tools

Seller Manager Pro used to be available as part of a subscription but free with a certain level of store, I think the one that I have, Deluxe maybe it's called? I don't know, I tried it and found it messy. The things that were additional were not useful to me. I unsubscribed after that. 

But if you want to experiment, look under Account and Subscriptions. 

It might be getting phased out, however, to make room to adapt us all into the fold of the Seller Hub which is a big fat disappointment to me without an existing, functional Promotions Manager feature. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Seller Tools

Thanks. Located for the total cost of $16.79 per month so not really in the budget. Probably why I did not sign up originally. 

-CM

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Seller Tools

Yes, with a Basic store there remains a subscription fee to use the Pro version. With that next-level store-- Premium? Deluxe? the one I have which gives the seller 1000 listings-- it's free with subscription. But I didn't like it, I felt that it didn't add any value to my workflow so I unsubscribed. Too bad I cannot transfer my subscription credits to someone who wants it. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Seller Tools

I'm just finding so many links as of late with doing more exploring that should but work do not work any more.  And where I think things should be they aren't. For example if I click on Manage Applicationwhere I thought the Seller Tools Pro version should be, it isn't. The only application that displays is Listing Analytics App. Where are the rest of the applications that should be included with the "S". Use Turbo Lister Free brings you to This page may have moved or is no longer available. Please try one of the following.  There's 2 examples that really shouldn't be happening.

-CM

Message 5 of 5
latest reply