Selling Manager tool to check your calculate postage

Was just checking features out on the new Selling Manager and tried the Calculate shipping on my Active listings page. When it opens, it displays with the measurements you added to your original listing but in inches and lbs & oz. Not cm's and Kg & grams. Originally created listing was 26 x 17 x 16 cm and 980 grams. Calculate tab displays  26 x 17 x 16 inches and 980 oz. The calculate web address transfers you to a dot com address so it believes you are mailing from a US address and gives you options for USPS, UPS & Fedex instead of Canada Post Rate would definitely not be correct with those incorrect measurements and you would not be using those services. This can be a useful tool for a seller but only if it works properly. This tool is not working as it should. The built in calculator for a buyer seems to be working as it should. Definitely something for Tyler to look into. 

-CM

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Hello Femmefan1946,

Thanks for adding tyler for me. Should  this post need to be moved to the weekly Tyler forum or will it get handled here?

-CM

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

tyler@ebay
Community Member

@lotzofuniquegoodies wrote:

Was just checking features out on the new Selling Manager and tried the Calculate shipping on my Active listings page. When it opens, it displays with the measurements you added to your original listing but in inches and lbs & oz. Not cm's and Kg & grams. Originally created listing was 26 x 17 x 16 cm and 980 grams. Calculate tab displays  26 x 17 x 16 inches and 980 oz. The calculate web address transfers you to a dot com address so it believes you are mailing from a US address and gives you options for USPS, UPS & Fedex instead of Canada Post Rate would definitely not be correct with those incorrect measurements and you would not be using those services. This can be a useful tool for a seller but only if it works properly. This tool is not working as it should. The built in calculator for a buyer seems to be working as it should. Definitely something for Tyler to look into. 

-CM

Hi @lotzofuniquegoodies - I want to get on the same page here to make sure I'm following. Is this when you're using Seller Hub or Selling Manager?

In either case, will you get me some screenshots to work with so I can work on recreating it and getting it reported?

Tyler,
eBay
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Follow up.

Clicking on Shipping labels in new version of Selling Manager in dot ca brings you to this page which appears to be a dot com screen:

Track and manage your shipments
Create, reprint, and void shipping labels. You can also print packing slips. Note: Once you create a shipping label, it can only be reprinted within 24 hours duration; however you will have 5 days to request voiding the label.

Shipping Labels

We were unable to find any records matching your search.

Search
Search ByItem number
Search
PeriodLast 7 days
Date Label Created Item/Order # Buyer ID/Buyer Name Label Cost*   Shipment Details Package Status Actions
* USPS label costs include any charges for insurance, Delivery Confirmation, and Shipping Confirmation. FedEx label costs are an estimate and include transportation costs, fuel surcharges, and additional surcharges.

Please advise.

Thanks,

-CM
Message 5 of 5
latest reply