Shipping Details

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you noticed that eBay just add another feature in the Shipping Details that is controlled by eBay, no matter what we don't want it but are stuck with it?

It has "each additional". 

No matter if I put $8.50 and then leave "each additional" blank, it will come up as $8.50 and $8.50 or

$0.00 and $0.00.  I don't want "each additional" especially when I have ONE AND THE ONLY ONE item and don't want anything in "each additional" but that feature is TOTALLY CONTROLLED by eBay not leaving us any choice to choose not to use each additional, not matter what.

My concern, that any buyer may think that we may have an additional or more additional item which we don't have!!   We don't need any "additional" (pardon the pun!) hassle from the buyers!!

Excuse me, eBay, we don't NEED you to CONTROL our business or tell us how to run our business!  So please kindly lay off in that area and leave "each additional" blank if we choose especially when we have ONE AND THE ONLY ONE ITEM and don't have any extra.  Okay???

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Shipping Details

This seems to be a reported glitch.

I've been watching it closely since it first showed up. There doesn't seem to be any problem with emptying the box, but it is annoying to have to do so.

The 'each additional' shows up even when the seller has already stated there is only ONE available.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Shipping Details

It is odd that it is set up like now but if there is just one of the item, the buyer doesn't see a shipping price for a second item so it should not cause any problems.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Shipping Details

Anonymous
Not applicable

It is NOT a GLITCH.  It is there all the time now.  First I noticed when I was posting on eBay.com and then a few days later on eBay.ca, they are going to be there forever!

One major problems is that it is tricky, because I put 0.00 on all of them and they came up with $8.50, etc., which I didn't want that.

Again I am totally getting tired of eBay trying to "control" over our listings!  eBay, pay attention and get out and leave us alone, it is our business and we prefer to do it ourselves without your help at any time.  Thanks. 

If we need your "help" it is to reduce the fees, and to increase the exposure capability.  Thanks.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply