Seller Listing Tools
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Listing not working

Been trying to list this afternoon, and all I get is, "Well, this is embarrassing.We're sorry, but the listing tool isn't working right this second."Does anyone know if this is a long-term problem? This is really annoying.

Can eBay please add "Discount Pricing" to the marketing promotions for eBay.ca? USA has for 1yr now.

Discount pricing has been effective for eBay.com sellers for over one year now. Canadians should be able to use these same seller marketing tools that would only massively increase revenue for eBay Canada instead of Canadian buyers going to other for...

Resolved! Hash Tags

Are we allowed to use Hash Tags in the bottom of our description section?Has anyone used them?

Canadian Seller needing tips!

Hi there, I've been active on ebay for a couple decades now and i'd like to start selling some music memorabilia. Can anyone give me any times on how to sell and in what currency etc. I've read that you can end up paying more/less fees if you do thin...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! ChitChats shipping USPS from Canada.

Hoping for some insight. I did a search and didn't come up with any obvious answers. If someone knows where this has been answered already, please provide a link to the page. I am in Canada, and I list my sales on eBay.ca. I ship to Canada and the U....

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

publisher update

So greeeeeaaaaat, some one in corporate decided it was a good idea if the sellers updated alllllll of their listings to put a publisher on it.... So now in order to relist items I have to put a publisher on each of my 600 listings. It's REQUIRED, not...

Save to Draft

As reported previously(Several Months Ago) there has been an ongoing problems saving draft listings and receiving a bad webpage error. It appeared it was saving to the draft folder. This does not seem to be correct. In attempting to complete a draft ...

Resolved! Expired Markdowns Have Risen From the Dead

Has anyone else noticed that all of their expired (inactive, ended) and previously-deleted Markdowns have risen from the dead? I have a half-dozen actual, active markdown sales running but now another 90+ old, dead ones are showing again tagged as in...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unsold listings getting purged

Because eBay Unsold listings get deleted/turfed/removed/poofed into oblivion and unable to get Turbo Lister to co-operate for my computer. Save to draft has issues(is broken) and is still being worked on to resolve, is anyone aware of a low-priced ad...

Resolved! Chargeback for unauthorized payment

So here's a new one. My first ever 'unauthorized' dispute via PayPal has plunged my account into the red. The buyer has had an account for 2.5 years and is still actively using it. I can prove I sent it to the exact address supplied by the buyer with...

• 18 replies
  • 1 helpful

Selling limits

I wanted to post something for sale and it says you've reached your selling limit ? I only have 10 ads up ?

• 22 replies
  • 0 helpful

FE limit increase please!

Hello. I will be upgrading my subscription to an anchor store shortly. At the moment I have a limit of 10'000 items that can be posted on my store. I am testing certain items via file exchange and would like to have my FE limit increased please! Let ...

Resolved! Payment options

I recently started selling on eBay and I was wondering if paypal is the only payment option , personally I think paypal charges too much and they don't have any offers for small businesses so I was wondering if I can recieve payments directly to my c...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Listing/ shipping problem

Hello,I have an ongoing problem with my listings on customer side.Problem is that when US customers try to buy something from me , they see message that I don't ship to US.I called many times to eBay with this question, together we tried to find solu...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! I want to list my unsold items in my store I need Help why are my auction items in it

I want to list my unsold items in my store I need Help Please I cannot understand why my auction items are listed in it.I'm 74 now am totally deaf and have memory problems due to illness I have tried several times calling eBay for help but I cannot u...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

2019 Canada Post over the counter rates chart (under 2kg)

2019 Canada Post OTC Attached is an image version of the 2019 postage chart I made. Please feel free to use / print it out if you find this useful. $1.05 is stamp rate if you're only purchasing one stamp over the counter These are all OVER THE COUNTE...

2019 Canada Post OTC.png
  • 13 replies
  • 12 helpful

New Promotions Tab

Spotted this on the sidebar of the ECommerce Blog: https://www.ecommercebytes.com/C/S/S?PL&1549976253February 12, 2019 07:57 AMSo sad, as of last night everyone of my active listings now has an Ebay alert to update my Promoted Listings for more $$$. ...

need item codes that don't seem to exist.

I have two items I am trying to list but cannot find the appropriate code.First is a number of new channel marker buoys. New NOT vintage. This is the link to our municipal page to give you an idea. http://www.pelly.ca/tenders.htmlSecond is a piece of...

The link to Shippo's website is broken on the Shipping FAQ page for eBay.ca

The Shipping FAQ page for eBay.ca has a broken link to the Shippo website In the first block of the "Shippo Labels" section: https://pages.ebay.ca/seller-centre/faq/shipping-faq.html... In particular, the link returns a "page not found" error: You ca...

• 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

HTML formatting not working on listings...

So I put my listing template into any html editor and it works fine, I put it into ebay and my pictures and borders are all off center/nonexistent. Certain pictures are centered and the other half is not while everything is centered in my html code.....

cant enter data onto seller page

I have not sold on eBay for a while and if this keeps up, I'm likely to not want to.I have an old TurboLister for Canada and it doesn't really work well anymore.I did one entry for bouys, and went in circles trying to make the program happy.Situation...

Best Offer and “Offer to buyers” enhancements in Seller Hub

tyler@ebay Out of curiosity, when was Offer to Buyers Enhancement from the Spring Update supposed to kick in on Dot ca? Best Offer and "Offer to buyers" enhancements in Seller HubStarting in late May 2019, we're making several improvements to Seller ...

File exchange calculated shipping csv error

Hello folks, I am new to Ebay selling, and have a reasonable volume of items to list. I have been trying to make use of the Pro shipping manager and CSV file exchange. I have read the pdfs and I thought I followed all the instructions, but every time...

Shipping location

HI, for some reason New Zealand is not giving a shipping rate. all other locations come up with pricing but New Zealand, how do I get this to EBay?

Codeless Coupons

Hello fellow sellers. With Ebay's recent spring update they have taken away a number of promotions advantageous to sellers like myself, notably the codeless coupon option to offer additional discounts to individual buyers. Was curious on what avenues...

Resolved! Terapeak for Canadian Users

The Spring 2019 Seller Update said we now have access to Terapeak.I try to sign in with my eBay sign on, and it says it does not show any store for me.I have an Anchor.How do we access Terapeak?ThanksMandicrafts

Shipping estimator undercharges Canada Post rates on listings

I called ebay today and the rep was not able to help me at all. I have been keeping tabs for several months on what ebay charges my customers and what I'm actually being charged when I print off my label through Shippo. It is always undercharging the...

eBay thinks I'm American?!?! Won't let me select domestic Canadian shipping.

So I'm trying to list babby's first item on here and I get to the shipping section. Apparently, I can select shipping items like I'm shipping to the USA, within the USA, but no such option for Canada. Saw a thread that mentioned "advanced sell your i...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.