Seller Listing Tools
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Idea 4 Ebay - Charge a fee for Turbo Lister

I hate to see Turbo Lister go, and I am sure I am not alone. Here is a suggestion for Ebay management. Charge a fee for using it.I for one would pay. Do a survey and see if others would pay as well. Something reasonable, but profitable to keep some l...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

New eBay.com USA forum on Active Content to help sellers

Thee is a new forum for sellers dedicated to dealing with Active Content issues. http://community.ebay.com/t5/Replacing-Active-Content/bd-p/activecontent One topic in this forum may interest sellers. http://community.ebay.com/t5/Replacing-Active-Cont...

Listings no longer showing up on ebay.com *gLiTcH*

I have been listing for quite some time now on both ebay .ca and .com but recently around this Jan my listings show up on .ca but some are simply ghosted on .com. I went through all my listings to make sure it wasn't because of the recent changes to ...

• 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

"Size" option greyed out when listing clothing

Yesterday i tried listing a pair of athletic shorts. I created my listing, selected "regular" and when i attempted to click the pulldown menu for size (which has an asterisk beside it so it's not optional) it was greyed out and i could not enter a va...

Out of Stock Control available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to use the Out of Stock Control feature in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of b...

feedback button will not work.

I purchased five items from separate sellers. When I try to leave feedback on the new improved feedback (stupid) page - after I fill out the information the feedback button is greyed out and will not work. Anyone know why?

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to insert a page jump link to another section of my listing?

Hi, I am trying to insert a link to the French section of my listing so it will be easier for my french client to find it immediately as my English section is quite long, but I can't seem to make it work properly, without having to open a new page wh...

Template Question

I want to edit a saved template. Where do I find it?. It says, its on the inventory section but I cant find that one either.

What happens if I do NOTHING before and after June 15th about conversions or moving to eBay.com?

What happens if I do NOTHING before and after June 15th about conversions or moving to eBay.com? I have 8000 items and no time to do this. It should be eBay.ca to convert the listing. Should it not be eBay.ca to do this after the 15th.. They are ones...

Canada post small package USA - NO AIR?

Why cannot find the shipping option of Canada Post small packet/parcel - no air on the canadapost estimate tool? I only see with air??? Yet, I see a price chart in their January shipping price update & it is an ebay shipping option (without air - the...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! New option in My eBay -> Site Preferences - Out of Stock option

I believe this is a new option. I have not seen it before and am familiar with Site Preferences. But I have not gone through Site Preferences in detail for a while. In My eBay -> Account -> Site Preferences -> Selling Preferences -> Sell Your Item an...

SMALL PACKET/PARCEL AIR NO LONGER INSURED.

Canada post has changed its policy on small packets/parcels air or surface as of 14 Jan.2013. Claims for this service are no longer possible. One needs to use the expensive trackable service.

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay CatMan research sales tool from eBay Research Labs

I came across this eBay tool for researching sales by category. You can see Top Keywords, Top Bidding items, Top Sellers, Hot Keywords. http://labs.ebay.com/Catman/ When using the tool, it may appear to not work. For example, on Top Keywords, you nee...

Turbo Lister glitch on shipping destinations

Hi all, I have been putting up some listings this weekend and keep having the same problem with Turbo Lister. In the shipping section, I choose a service for the U.S. then click the box for the United States, then I choose an international service an...

Blackthorne gone, Turbo lister TOO SLOW, any options ?

I use to use Blackthorne, and I loved it because it was so quick making new listings.now that it is gone, I had to switch back to the turbo lister that ebay offers, but I waste so much time waiting for pictures to load when I duplicate an auction, th...

Request for possible new feature in Turbo Lister

I have been a fan of Turbo Lister for many years. I would love to see the addition of being able to add the feature of "automatically relist this item up to 3 times if it doesn't sell - its free to relist" Right now the only way to get this is to do ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

XML Document Must Have a Top Level Element

I recently had to download TL (mu old one crashed). When I try to do a bulk edit, I am getting this response "XML Document Must Have a Top Level Element" and I can't do a bulk edit. Does anyone know what this means and how I fix it?

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Upload pictures

When I list or relisted my items on eBay.com (I am a Canadian seller) using my other 500 monthly free listings after done the first 500 monthly free listings on eBay.ca), I noticed the message saying there are 500+ pictures that are violated eBay's p...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Turbo Lister Insertion Fees Ripoff

Turbo lister fails to pre-advise the seller actual insertion fees its going to charge a seller, my understanding was an on going promotion from ebay would not cause insertion fees but without advising, turbo lister just caused me insertion fees of US...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.