Seller Listing Tools
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In
Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In
Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the impro...
Out of Stock Control available in Turbo Lister
Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to use the Out of Stock Control feature in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When de...
by in Seller Listing Tools | Updated by reallynicestamps
eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol
eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol
Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not mee...
Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister
Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister
Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether ...
seller hub on .ca
seller hub on .ca
Where do I find the seller hub on .ca? I got an invitation a while back to do promoted listings on .ca, and now I can't find the page anymore... Thank...
I really messed up an auction.
I really messed up an auction.
How do I cancel it?I already cancelled both bids. (with polite notes of apology to the bidders).
by in Seller Listing Tools | Updated by tyler@ebay
Bulk Editor Acting Weird
Bulk Editor Acting Weird
I've been using the Bulk Editor all day to alter listings. It has suddenly gone boom boom. Display view is awry, formatting on text is lost. This one ...
CATEGORY
CATEGORY
The eBay system really suck in a BIG WAY!! When want to revise and change the category as the original category I used was wrong and revised it to the...
Turbo Lister - Relisting from the Canadian site to the US site?
Turbo Lister - Relisting from the Canadian site to the US site?
Hello :)I have items on my turbolister that were on the Canadian site.I would like to relist them onto the US site.Is this possible? Do you have a lin...
"Handling Time"?
"Handling Time"?
I noticed that I have a lot of "late shipment" penalties that I don't understand. All packages arrived on a timely manner. What does "....handling tim...
revising form
revising form
I'm trying to add a couple of pictures to a listing under this name.When I click on Revise , whether from the listing or from my Active Listings list,...
Custom label in Selling Manager
Custom label in Selling Manager
When you go into Selling Manager on eBay.CA and go to the Drafts page (where you select which drafts to edit before using the bulk tool), you seem to ...
Seller Hub on .ca
Seller Hub on .ca
When is Seller Hub going to be available on the .ca site? I've been using Turbo Lister for 10 years, have 6000+ active and about 1000 inactive listing...
Is the shipping calculator out of whack for Canadians?
Is the shipping calculator out of whack for Canadians?
I carefully checked shipping costs to several international locations before listing my item. The costs, according to the Canada Post website, were be...
Has anyone had any success with the listing migration tool in 2017?
Has anyone had any success with the listing migration tool in 2017?
I've been trying to move some old listings to ebay.ca but I have had no success ith the listing migration tool for over a week. Called customer servic...
Can't list an item
Can't list an item
Every time I try to list an item it tells me to activate my account, which I do but it only brings me back to the create a listing page, which I'll cl...
how to attach a U TUBE video to your listing
how to attach a U TUBE video to your listing
how to attach a U TUBE video to a listing
Subtitle fees
Subtitle fees
the $1.50 Subtitle fee, is that charged per items or just per auction or buy it now I have a Buy it now with a quanity of 30, good to canceled item, w...
I'm trying to bulk relist unsold items on ebay.com. So far it's been one item at a time.
I'm trying to bulk relist unsold items on ebay.com. So far it's been one item at a time.
There are no tabs below the unsold listings to click on. I looked at the SYI, but can't get it to show up on my selling page. Thanks for helping.
How do I remove my items from the USA site and put them on the .CA site?
How do I remove my items from the USA site and put them on the .CA site?
When I signed up on eBay, I only bought stuff for many years. I didn't do any selling. I THINK I signed up on ebay.ca, but I'm not sure. Anyways, only...
Listing form treats me as if I'm in the US shipping out... How do I change that?
Listing form treats me as if I'm in the US shipping out... How do I change that?
I couldn't find where I could change the country of origin. Thanks Skylar-53
Idea 4 Ebay - Charge a fee for Turbo Lister
Idea 4 Ebay - Charge a fee for Turbo Lister
I hate to see Turbo Lister go, and I am sure I am not alone. Here is a suggestion for Ebay management. Charge a fee for using it.I for one would pay. ...
New eBay.com USA forum on Active Content to help sellers
New eBay.com USA forum on Active Content to help sellers
Thee is a new forum for sellers dedicated to dealing with Active Content issues. http://community.ebay.com/t5/Replacing-Active-Content/bd-p/activecont...
When Turbo Lister Support Ends in 2017 Can it still be used?
When Turbo Lister Support Ends in 2017 Can it still be used?
I hate to see the Turbo lister tool go. Question.... will it no longer be allowed to use it on Ebay after June 2017 ......or can it still be used just...
Ebay IS CHANGING MY PRICES ON ITS OWN...
Ebay IS CHANGING MY PRICES ON ITS OWN...
Sooo... I recently listed over twenty listings of buttons and for that part, everything went well... Five minutes later, I went back to check on my li...
IT JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER.... NOT!
IT JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER.... NOT!
So I listed items to sell, after having contacted eBay to fix their photo problem. I was on the phone for an hour. Apparently, it's an update issue......
Twice Ebay has shown the wrong shipping costs on my auctions
Twice Ebay has shown the wrong shipping costs on my auctions
Twice in recent times my US buyers see a shipping cost that is less than what it costs me to ship. In one case I contacted the buyer and was able to g...
by in Seller Listing Tools | Updated by pjcdn2005
What The Heck Is Wrong With Picture Uploads THIS TIME?
What The Heck Is Wrong With Picture Uploads THIS TIME?
You know, I stayed away from eBay for one year because of all the **bleep** going on with the site... I come back to list buttons and the system won't...
Turbo Lister problem with uploading photos in the listing
Turbo Lister problem with uploading photos in the listing
Why is ebay not accepting photos via Turbo Lister anymore? And how else can I upload bulk listings? Re-listing each item is painfully slow plus not al...
Listings no longer showing up on ebay.com *gLiTcH*
Listings no longer showing up on ebay.com *gLiTcH*
I have been listing for quite some time now on both ebay .ca and .com but recently around this Jan my listings show up on .ca but some are simply ghos...
"Size" option greyed out when listing clothing
"Size" option greyed out when listing clothing
Yesterday i tried listing a pair of athletic shorts. I created my listing, selected "regular" and when i attempted to click the pulldown menu for size...
by in Seller Listing Tools | Updated by buybuycanada
Problems with putting items on sale. It only listed 42 out of 310????
Problems with putting items on sale. It only listed 42 out of 310????
I started another sale tonight on eBay.ca via Markdown Manager. I used multiple % savings (5) as i have done for the past month or so. It's worked fin...
File Exhange Very slow donwload Active: Revise Price and Quantity
File Exhange Very slow donwload Active: Revise Price and Quantity
It's been almost 6 hours and I'm still waiting for a Active: Revise Price and Quantity file exchange download. I only have around 6000 SKU's, should i...
Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to use the Out of Stock Control feature in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When de...