How do I post a message on my auctions indicating that I will be on holidays so that prospective buyers are aware?

cement7272
Community Member

I will be away for about a week, and I'm worried about not answering questions in a timely manner, and not sending purchases out that are paid for right away.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Do you have a Store? Only sellers with a store can use the vacation settings which allow you to put your store on vacation and leave a message. If you don’t have a store you will need to either end your items or extend your handling time to cover the days you will be away.

THIS POST IS FROM 2012!

And the user has been offline since June of 2013.

How on earth do posts like this float to the top?! It’s like someone is pulling them up just to see if we’ll take the bait.... and we always do.

I just don’t understand.
scifan57
Community Member
If you list on ebay.ca you can only do this if you have an eBay store. Here is the procedure. If you don't have a store,the best thing to do is arrange to have all your listings end before your vacation starts. You can re-list them when your vacation is over.

Curiouser and curiouser.

The links are there for vintagenorth but not for cement7272.

Don't.

Close all your listings for the week you will be away.

They will go into your Unsold List for up to 90 days.

When you come back, relist them (or Sell Similar).

You have 50 Free Listings every month.  At worst you pay 30 cents for the ones that go over that 50.

(BTW- you get another 50 Free if you list on dotCOM as well as dotCA)

@happy_pigeon

I wanted to look at the OP's listings to see if this would cost them anything much, and the links to feedback and listings have disappeared.

This is a Bad Thing.

Can we get those links back please?

Ask a Question