I accidentally deleted my unsold item how can i find it to relist it

I accidentally deleted one of my "unsold" items.  I want to relist it but it is no longer in my unsold items list.  It had "no insertion" fee so I can't even find it in my invoice activity.  Is there any hope or do I have to start over on the listing.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Sorry.

They are gone, gone, gone.

Unless you wrote them in a document before uploading them and saved that document. Maybe to the Cloud?

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Sorry.

They are gone, gone, gone.

Unless you wrote them in a document before uploading them and saved that document. Maybe to the Cloud?

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

If it is less than 15 days ago, you can go to "Advanced", in the top right corner, click on "seller", then enter your own ebay name, click on "last 15 days".  You should see all your activity, including your unsold items.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

depending on how much time has elapsed since the listing was deleted, you can retrieve a deleted item for up to 60 days. On the left side of  your eBay page under the heading "Sell", click on "Deleted" which gives the option to browse for Sold or Unsold and the option for time frames from "Last 24 hours" to "Last 60 days"

Message 4 of 4
latest reply