I can no longer change the font, size, layout of my listing in the "Add a Description" section.

The toolbar has recently disappeared on the "Add a Description" section of making a listing (Like the one above this message body). I can no longer change the font, size, layout of my listings. I don't see how it could be just my computer. If anyone can help, please.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I can no longer change the font, size, layout of my listing in the "Add a Description" section.

If you are using Internet Explorer 9, 10 or 11, a recent Microsoft update was automatically installed that may be causing this issue. When you are in eBay, go to options in Internet Explorer and set compatibility mode on. This will set it for ebay only and should fix the problem.

Go here to see how to set compatibility mode.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-CA/internet-explorer/use-compatibility-view#ie=ie-11

On the right is a drop down list for different versions of Internet Explorer.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Internet Explorer shows only HTML mode now, Standard view disappeared. Other browsers work fine.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

lgnick
Community Member

The same thing happened to me last week, I called ebay they were no help. But just today a friend came over and tried going to

(Tools, Then compatibility settings)  I'm not sure what she did but it is working again. I hope this gets you on the right track

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I had the same problem, changing the compatibility solved it perfectly! Thanks for the help!
Message 5 of 5
latest reply