I sent out 3 ep's in one package which was not received yet..

Anonymous
Not applicable

as  above subject.  it was sent to the Netherlands from Canada through Canada post.   states he hasn't received it yet.  there is no tracking number.  how long can he wait for the package before he asks for refund.  Is there anyway you can help us look for it.  The people from France got there's and it was sent at the same time.

Arney

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

These are buyer and seller forums. eBay support does not visit.

Go to your sale transaction in the Sold section, on the right click on more actions and select Order details. You should see an Estimated delivery time range.

Last date+29 days is the maximum your buyer can wait to file for eBay's INR.

For shipping I usually figure 1 to 4 weeks for most of Europe from time of shipping. The big unknown is customs processing and what sort of terrorist threat level is in place for packages.

I usually tell the buyer if it hasn't arrived by a certain calendar date to let me know and I will issue a refund. Most are happy with that, and most of the time it does show up before a refund is required.

-..-

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Did you use Air or Surface shipping?

Most experienced sellers will not use Surface because it is so slow. (This may vary by category.)

I find the LetterPost/Light Packet that I usually use is pretty fast. It is an airmail service.

I use Cookie Jar Insurance (self-insurance) to cover the very occasional complaint of non-delivery, combined with a polite note to the customer letting her know that she can repay the refund when the purchase arrives, using Paypal's Send Money service.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Netherlands has taxes on import that your buyer may not have expected. Did you enquire as to whether they had received notice for that? 

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable
The buyer emailed me and received the package at his old address.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

When I'd get reports of items not received in the past, the first thing I'd do is confirm the address to which it was shipped.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply