Opting out of new listing tool

Got this in my inbox over a week ago. I have contacted customer service and tech teams and asked repeatedly to be opted out of this new stupid format. One week later still not back to the old way of listing my auctions. EBay forces new **bleep** on you, they offer an opt out, then they can't figure out how to opt you out? Anyone else experiencing this problem?

We’re excited to introduce a few changes to make it easier for you to sell on eBay. We have created a new listing tool that allows you to:

Create listings using a simplified flow with half as many pages
Upload photos in the background while you edit your listings
Enter and track listings using your own SKUs

We have been testing the listing tool with a beta group of sellers and the feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. Here's what they are saying:Now, it's your turn to experience these benefits. Over the coming days, you'll see changes to your listing tool that will help you to create listings faster and more easily. Of course, if you don't want your listings to be faster and easier, you can opt-out by contacting us.

As always, we welcome your comments. Please use the ‘Send us your feedback’ link in the tool to let us know what you think. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,
eBay Seller Team

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

You are not alone. While I'm not having major problems with the one-page form, it doesn't work for everyone. Regrettably, ebay CSR don't get that. Read through this thread for a fix that will get you the two-page form back. 

http://community.ebay.ca/t5/Seller-Central/new-single-page-listing-form-no-way-to-exclude-include-sh...

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Thanks to mjwl2006, found this and fixed it immediately!

Finally found a way to get out of this new stupid listing form that converted from the old one.
Below is how to change back to the old selling form:

Click on Change Category - then - Click on Automotive in categories. Or when you click "sell" you are only presented with a search field (remember you cannot browse categories anymore with this new tool). Enter the make and model of a car, example: AMC Javelin then pick the cars & trucks category, it will then shut off the new tool for you.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

You are welcome but I don't quite deserve the credit: pocomo had the trick up his sleeve. I'll do a screenshot of the Cole's Notes version of the workaround.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Screen Shot 2016-08-29 at 12.19.32 PM.png

Message 5 of 5
latest reply