I created a Sale on eBay.ca (i have a store) today but the sale does not show in Markdown Manager

I started a Sale on eBay.ca (i have a store) today but the sale does not show in Markdown Manager and only a few listings are shown marked down. I used to only give one markdown but i just noticed that i can give more (10%, 15%, 20% < the ones i am now using now). I also noticed that i got an 'Invalid Item ID' for many of the listings. This has never happened before. What do i do??? Many thanks!!!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I created a Sale on eBay.ca (i have a store) today but the sale does not show in Markdown Manager

you have to do an individual sale for each markdown amount you want %, 5-10-20% etc.. then run them.  as far as as invalid items i can only guess that maybe they were ending to soon.. but i am not sure..

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Since ebay Canada launched the new Markdown Manager this week, there is a disconnection between the old and the new. I created two sales. One showed the new workflow, the other showed the old workflow. I cannot find the 'new' sale on the 'old' version yet the 'old' version is the only one shown to me now when I go to that page.

There are some bugs and glitches to be worked out. I was waiting for someone else to report what I am seeing too. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply