Selling Tools
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask A Question
how can i upload pictures directly from my smart phone
how can i upload pictures directly from my smart phone
Hello, I hope this is the correct venue to inquire.My first 6 or so ad's this season uploaded my pictures direct from my smarter than me phone. It eve...
I created a Sale on eBay.ca (i have a store) today but the sale does not show in Markdown Manager
I created a Sale on eBay.ca (i have a store) today but the sale does not show in Markdown Manager
I started a Sale on eBay.ca (i have a store) today but the sale does not show in Markdown Manager and only a few listings are shown marked down. I use...
by in Selling Tools | Updated by mjwl2006momcqueen
My quick listing tool has been down for 4 days. Do you have any idea when it will be operational?
My quick listing tool has been down for 4 days. Do you have any idea when it will be operational?
Inserts in the listing tool -- where did they go?
Inserts in the listing tool -- where did they go?
There used to be an option to add "inserts" in your item description, and one was "check out my other items" with a link that went straight to your it...
Customer abuses eBay rating system
Customer abuses eBay rating system
Buyer gave me negative rating then admitted after my followup that he broke the item on his 6th use!Yet he still blames me, the seller. No warranty wa...
by in Selling Tools | Updated by dianequeenofstuff
My copies of Canadian stamps are not as clear as in the past
My copies of Canadian stamps are not as clear as in the past
I have been selling on Ebay for a few years.My pictures are no longer as clear as they used to be.I use Paint (older copy).I have windows 10, with all...
what going on with the templates? - all my are gone this morning
what going on with the templates? - all my are gone this morning
all my templates are gone this morning - anyone know what's up?
How do you Set Up the "Drop Down Menu" for Hockey Cards
How do you Set Up the "Drop Down Menu" for Hockey Cards
I'm trying to Set Up a "Drop Down Menu" for selling hockey cards. After spending over an hour on the phone & speaking to 3 different employees of Ebay...
I have multiple offers for an item. How do I decline one and accept the other?
I have multiple offers for an item. How do I decline one and accept the other?
The only option that is presented is a bulk decline.
Turbo Lister 2 not connecting to Description Builder
Turbo Lister 2 not connecting to Description Builder
I run Windows 10 Pro and have used Turbo Lister 2 (Canadian version) successfully for some while. However, it has suddenly stopped linking to Descript...
How to bring the item Ad on the top listing?
How to bring the item Ad on the top listing?
I'm trying to sell my item on ebay.ca which is lower in the price compare to other local sellers and I'm using the similar wording for title but getti...
by in Selling Tools | Updated by femmefan1946
how do I research what an item should sell for
how do I research what an item should sell for
how does one research what similar items sold for?
photo tweaking
photo tweaking
After scanning my stamp picture , I can resize with software. but when I save it and want to place it in my listing, it reverts back to original size....
How can I promote my items? Please help
view counter not operating correctly
view counter not operating correctly
Hi Guys, The view counter on several of my listings do not operate correctly. The way that I think the counter works is a follows: When I visit any of...
HOW CAN I SHOW EBAY STAFF THAT A POWER SELLER BRONZE LEVEL IS $1000?
HOW CAN I SHOW EBAY STAFF THAT A POWER SELLER BRONZE LEVEL IS $1000?
Spoiler (Highlight to read) hIi HAVE 111 TRANSACTIONS AND IN THE LAST 60 DAYS i HAVE SOLD $1064.00.iN 60 DAYS.yET IN MY SELLER DASHBOARD GLOBAL IT SAY...
turbo Lister
turbo Lister
Alrite as I posted on another board, I have been very out of touch the last year, and am now trying to get up to speed. First I find out that the "act...
how to change USA listings to Canadian
how to change USA listings to Canadian
How can seller hub listing tool be change to Canadian funds and metric measurement.
"Buy it now" is sometimes free , sometimes not...why?
"Buy it now" is sometimes free , sometimes not...why?
Sometimes there is free buy it now and sometimes not but I cant figure out the rule?
Is there a way to determine where an item has sold on ebay?
Is there a way to determine where an item has sold on ebay?
For example, I'm in Canada and would like to know the likelihood of something selling. I've been looking at the sold listings, but not sure where the ...
Trying to obtain sales reports for jan to aug 2016 in my selling manager pro, reporting tab
Trying to obtain sales reports for jan to aug 2016 in my selling manager pro, reporting tab
eBay selling manager pro under the "reporting" tab says "no reports found" when I search for reports for the period of january to august 2016. I need ...
How to get rid of Auctiva's Scrolling Gallery?
How to get rid of Auctiva's Scrolling Gallery?
I tried Auctiva for a month, decided it wasn't for me and cancelled. Auctiva acknowledged the cancellation but I haven't been able to get them to remo...
why is my photo outside of the photo frame (showing up blank).
why is my photo outside of the photo frame (showing up blank).
i have been successfully uploading photos to ebay all day, then suddenly i have a series of photos not showing up. they are visible in the side panel ...
returns
returns
i got return request from a buyer where i have to pay the return shipping cost, but i dont see the option in which i can send a return label from ebay...
I sent out 3 ep's in one package which was not received yet..
I sent out 3 ep's in one package which was not received yet..
as above subject. it was sent to the Netherlands from Canada through Canada post. states he hasn't received it yet. there is no tracking number. how l...
"Error - Input data for tag <Item.ShippingDetails> is invalid or missing. Please check API documenta
"Error - Input data for tag <Item.ShippingDetails> is invalid or missing. Please check API documenta
I am trying to upload my inventory file. and everytime I am getting this error: "Error - Input data for tag <ITEM.SHIPPINGDETAILS> is invalid or missing. Please check API d</ITEM.SHIPPINGDETAILS>...
I am trying to list an item that is less than 500g and the page isn't accepting the 500g or less opt
I am trying to list an item that is less than 500g and the page isn't accepting the 500g or less opt
Every time I try to list my item a warning comes up saying that the weight box is not correct or is empty. My item is less than 500grams and it won't ...
IS TURBO LISTER COMPATABLE WITH WINDOWS 10 ?
IS TURBO LISTER COMPATABLE WITH WINDOWS 10 ?
Does anyone know if Turbo Lister is compatible with Windows 10? Thank you
Opting out of new listing tool
Opting out of new listing tool
Got this in my inbox over a week ago. I have contacted customer service and tech teams and asked repeatedly to be opted out of this new stupid format....
turbolister spell check
turbolister spell check
Anyone having trouble with turbolister spellcheck not showing up in description area? Mine isn't showing. Thank you for any help with this.