Selling Tools
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask A Question
Turbo Lister failed to submit images?
Turbo Lister failed to submit images?
I can't do anything with Turbo Lister now. I spent countless hours scanning, sorting all my hockey cards and was ready and excited to do a big posting...
How do I post a message on my auctions indicating that I will be on holidays so that prospective buyers are aware?
How do I post a message on my auctions indicating that I will be on holidays so that prospective buyers are aware?
I will be away for about a week, and I'm worried about not answering questions in a timely manner, and not sending purchases out that are paid for rig...
by in Selling Tools | Updated by happy_pigeon
My buyer left me a neitural feedback without asking me first because she didn't receive item,$10. will refund now. Can she change feedback?
My buyer left me a neitural feedback without asking me first because she didn't receive item,$10. will refund now. Can she change feedback?
Hello! It happens first to me. My buyer didn't receive her item, $10. She didn't contact me first and left me a neitural feedback. I will refund her m...
I entered items in Turbo Lister, only 1 uploaded to eBay others all had error messages. They also said had already be listed, suggestions?
I entered items in Turbo Lister, only 1 uploaded to eBay others all had error messages. They also said had already be listed, suggestions?
Although the items I wanted to upload to eBay had the message that they had an error and were already uploaded only the one of the six actually upload...
creating a sale for usa cleints only
creating a sale for usa cleints only
Can anyone in the land of ebay.ca advise me if i can create a sale for USA clients only ?Please advise , Thank you
End of sale problems sections not working normally
End of sale problems sections not working normally
At the end of my last auction the sold items were not coming on the screen like they have in the past (they would show up under the active items autom...
How long does an unsold item stay on My eBay Unsold Item List?
How long does an unsold item stay on My eBay Unsold Item List?
Just wondering how long an item will stay on My eBay Unsold Item List. Is there somewhere that I can archive my unsold items so they can be revived fo...
description
description
edit item description in bulk(insert a phrase at a specific section