Anybody else refund the wrong customer and loose their money?

Recently I had two transactions from foreign buyers one above the other in my pay pal account.  The value of the transactions were very close.  Inadvertently I refunded the wrong person.  They received over $400 US worth of dishes and a full refund AFTER they rec'd the dishes.  They would have known there was an error but, instead, they accepted the transaction.  Pay pal can not help me now.  The customer is ignoring my plea to do the right thing.  Has this happened to anyone else? I am devastated.  

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Thank you. 😩

Ooooo. Ouch.

That's one goof I have yet to make.

s-l1000.jpg

Oh yes I know it was my mistake. I'm not disputing that. Just wondering if anyone else out there is as stupid as I was. I have been selling on Ebay for years but this is the first time I've done this. Still hoping the buyer will look into their heart. If not, I have to leave it in the hands of Karma.

unfortunately you have to eat that one. you made the mistake.. if paypal can't help you out i feel your pain.. but if i have to refund i mark the item number down, before i go into paypal to refund, so i double check the info.. then i refund..