I opened a cancel transaction due to unpaid. Buyer then paid, so I shipped. How do I close this case.

h*p*
Community Member

Instructions say click on "Take action " button but I don't see that in my case details.  Only give me notice to contact buyer.  I have no need to contact as she has now paid & I have shipped.   What next?  Thanks.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I opened a cancel transaction due to unpaid. Buyer then paid, so I shipped. How do I close this case.

Hi h*p*.. Which did you file.. an unpaid dispute (correct one) or cancel transaction.

If unpaid dispute ..ebay auto closes on buyer paying and no action necessary.

A cancel transaction payment may work the same. If you were to close , ebay would credit fees and that would not be cricket as you received payment. Ebay auto closes at 60 days.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Hi h*p*.. Which did you file.. an unpaid dispute (correct one) or cancel transaction.

If unpaid dispute ..ebay auto closes on buyer paying and no action necessary.

A cancel transaction payment may work the same. If you were to close , ebay would credit fees and that would not be cricket as you received payment. Ebay auto closes at 60 days.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply