Is anyone in the eVay Canada Community using Chit Chats?process of making new

I just signed up to use Chit Chats for my shipping.  I would like to know if other sellers who are also using Chit Chats had to go through the process of making new shipping policies for ebay?   Or is there an easier way to do it.  Does anyone know if  Chit Chars has made a speadsheet with shipping policies for Canada?   for the USA?

If others wouldn't mind sharing anything that they feel will help me, I would appreciate if you would let me know.. 

Thanks

J

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

I've been using Chit Chats Mississauga for 3 years now. Shipping to the States through them is a huge cost saver! You can print out your USPS labels at their counter in non-pandemic times, or at home. I'm using a home scale at home right now to get the proper label and method of delivery. They have saved me hundreds of dollars and haven't lost a package yet. They drive all the mail down to Buffalo for shipping USPS. Their website is user-friendly and way easier than Canada Post. They even ship domestically now....

yes, please refer to the "Improved Canadian Shipping Services on eBay. Com" thread on Seller Central (link below)

https://community.ebay.ca/t5/Seller-Central/Improved-Canadian-Shipping-Services-on-eBay-Com/m-p/4685...