Selling on eBay
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask A Question
Hey guys! I have a question. Is it true that in Canada there's no customs fee for 'used' merchandise
Hey guys! I have a question. Is it true that in Canada there's no customs fee for 'used' merchandise
Hey guys! I have a question. Is it true that in Canada there's no customs fee for 'used' merchandise?
by in Selling on eBay | Updated by femmefan1946
I cannot find my fendi bag I listed
I cannot find my fendi bag I listed
I listed a fendi bag today and cannot find it on ebay. 2nd item I listed , so am not too good yet.
by in Selling on eBay | Updated by mjwl2006momcqueen
How many days do the buyer have to return a item after they opened a return?
How many days do the buyer have to return a item after they opened a return?
After a buyer has opened a return do they have a time limit on returning the item?
I am a seller.I needed to cancel a winning bid. The buyer denied the cancellation but did not pay.
I am a seller.I needed to cancel a winning bid. The buyer denied the cancellation but did not pay.
What to do?
outrageous Ebay fees
outrageous Ebay fees
Is it just me that finds ebays fees outrageous ,34 cents to list and 10 per cent for final fees ,plus then you get the paypal fees.I have been on here...
Accepting Best Offer.
Accepting Best Offer.
If I accept a buyer's Best Offer, the buyer is also responsible for the additional shipping charges? Shipping is additional in my ad. Thanks very much...
by in Selling on eBay | Updated by ypdc_dennis
What if package arrives while buyer has requested refund?
What if package arrives while buyer has requested refund?
Package sent overseas with no tracking (I know, first mistake but buyer did not want to pay triple the cost). Package was mailed Nov. 27th and as of t...
why must I charge GST if annual sales will be under $30,000.00
why must I charge GST if annual sales will be under $30,000.00
Why must I charge GST if annual sales will be under $30,00.00?
How do you arrange local pick up if you are not supposed to give out contact information?
How do you arrange local pick up if you are not supposed to give out contact information?
I've read that if you give out contact information you are violating member to member contact policy. If a buyer wants to pay cash and pick the item u...
Has eBay.ca stopped offering extra free listings to non store subscribers
Has eBay.ca stopped offering extra free listings to non store subscribers
by in Selling on eBay | Updated by reallynicestamps
Someone asked me a question about shipping charges and I do not know who it was?
Someone asked me a question about shipping charges and I do not know who it was?
What is going on with the ask a seller a question?
by in Selling on eBay | Updated by 73669
How can I appeale the decision on a case. Package in transit and buyer get money and item.
How can I appeale the decision on a case. Package in transit and buyer get money and item.
I shipped package to Canada by Registered mail with tracking number. I don't know why, but Order detail saying that package delivered at the same day ...
by in Selling on eBay | Updated by kristim1
How to prevent eBay from selecting wrong Canada Posts shipping method when choosing "Actual cost"
How to prevent eBay from selecting wrong Canada Posts shipping method when choosing "Actual cost"
Hi! Not sure if this is the correct place to ask this... I am listing an item from Canada and I want to ship to both Canada and USA.I choose "Charge a...
what happens if buyer dosent return the item on due date that ebay told them too?
what happens if buyer dosent return the item on due date that ebay told them too?
Recently we are often requested by Ebay customer to "remove active content" and or "HTTP" from our l
Recently we are often requested by Ebay customer to "remove active content" and or "HTTP" from our l
To: Ebay customer service Recently we are often requested by Ebay customer to "remove active content" and or "HTTP" from our Listing, but as wedont ha...
Cancelled orders impacting my selling limit
Cancelled orders impacting my selling limit
Ok, I'm **bleep**... Twice now, buyers bid on my stuff and when they've won it they either don't pay or they immediately ask to cancel their order. No...
why can't i charge more than i want to charge?
why can't i charge more than i want to charge?
It is my first time using eBay and I would like to charge a certain price for my item.Your system is telling me that I'm not allowed. I've never used ...
Having a problem with image uploader. It only shows me 8 spots to add pictures - not 12.
Having a problem with image uploader. It only shows me 8 spots to add pictures - not 12.
When I go in to revise an item or make a new listing, I can only see 8 image place holders even though it tells me I can upload 12. Some of my listing...
My add has been copied on an other site
My add has been copied on an other site
I just found out that my add was copied on justonlines.top. It features all my information as a seller and is offered at a much lower price. http://ww...
Customer in Isreal having problems purchasing-keeps getting told "This item does not ship to israel
Customer in Isreal having problems purchasing-keeps getting told "This item does not ship to israel
Buyer keeps getting this message when they try to buy. This item does not ship to israel, Israel. Here is what you can do: * Change address * Pick a d...
Seller HAVE YOU verify all your listing if shipping Us and /or International is shown to your buyer
Seller HAVE YOU verify all your listing if shipping Us and /or International is shown to your buyer
Hi need some HELP ..... why some of my ads ( 5 ) do NOT calculate shipping for buyers yet I have defined as always , i have entered the weight, dimens...
by in Selling on eBay | Updated by superlouca
where can I find the promoted listings dashboard? thanks for the help
where can I find the promoted listings dashboard? thanks for the help
I would just like to know where I can find my promoted listings dashboard Thank You
by in Selling on eBay | Updated by thriftplayground
why has my monthly sales total not gone down after cancelled sales?
why has my monthly sales total not gone down after cancelled sales?
so i had two attempts by fraudsters ti scam me out of my items.. ebay noticed there was a problem and cancelled the sales and returned the fees etc......
why do my listings appear to be stagnant ie., maybe 2 views on first day, then no more
why do my listings appear to be stagnant ie., maybe 2 views on first day, then no more
I seem to get a little interest in my listings on first day but then nothing changes ie., views, on a dozen items all stay at the same view level unti...
Am I visible to U.S. Buyers
Am I visible to U.S. Buyers
Forgive me if this has already been addressed. I recently started selling again and realize that there have been changes to eBay since the last time I...
by in Selling on eBay | Updated by glitterqueenbee
Vintage Golliwog Doll
Vintage Golliwog Doll
Is it a no-no to list a vintage golliwog cloth doll on eBay because it appears none are listed. Thank you.
by in Selling on eBay | Updated by linda.doneva
How to send special offer for specific customers following messaging among us
How to send special offer for specific customers following messaging among us
HiI am a seller, and sometimes do receive reasonable offers via eBay messaging.How to send special offer for specific customer based on our discussion...
A listing requirement isnt showing up on my form.
A listing requirement isnt showing up on my form.
While listing womens jeans the required box for bottom size fades out when I hover over it, it wont click on, and It wont list my item without it. Is ...
tarot card reading selling info
tarot card reading selling info
I was under the impression that ebay did not accept selling of metaphysical services including tarot card reading. I have found several listings under...
by in Selling on eBay | Updated by 17chains
I have to make an insurance claim with Canada Post. This is the 3rd item received damaged. Not happy
I have to make an insurance claim with Canada Post. This is the 3rd item received damaged. Not happy
I just received 5 pics from a buyer; his 1:18 scale diecast car came DAMAGED! the postal service must have played football with it. I have my original...