Selling on eBay
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask A Question
Shipping Rate Changes Announcement Question
Shipping Rate Changes Announcement Question
Hi, This is In Regards to this Announcement of the transition to Canada Post Standard Rates on ebay.ca. I have a Small Business Solutions Account that...
Selling on eBay.com
Selling on eBay.com
I live in Ontario Canada and used to sell on eBay.com not sure how I did that then -- I have been selling on eBay since 1992, I'm getting old (in my 7...
by in Selling on eBay | Updated by femmefan1946
Selling expensive items
Selling expensive items
I want to sell something for about $2000 but I don't want to get dinged for a $200 user fee. Is there any way around it? Ebay isn't useful to me if no...
by in Selling on eBay | Updated by cumos55
No email saying Item Sold
No email saying Item Sold
I sold a couple of items these last two days. I received notices from Paypal saying I have new funds, but I haven't received an email from Ebay saying...
by in Selling on eBay | Updated by jcd931
How Long To Give Buyer For Payment
How Long To Give Buyer For Payment
I realize its up to the seller but generally speaking, how many days would you give someone before you sent a reminder for them to pay or cancel the o...
by in Selling on eBay | Updated by zee-chan
Traffic data update issue in Ebay.ca Seller Hub - Recent calendar days are greyed
Traffic data update issue in Ebay.ca Seller Hub - Recent calendar days are greyed
The new Seller Hub was launched to Ebay.ca on April 16th 2018. The new Seller Hub includes improved traffic data, visible in the Performance tab. It w...
by in Selling on eBay | Updated by momcqueen
Copyright Question -How are people selling Efiles of Out of Print Manuals? ie Lego /Sewing Machines
Copyright Question -How are people selling Efiles of Out of Print Manuals? ie Lego /Sewing Machines
Hi - My thought for today - I was just pricing some 1990's original in my hand Lego Instruction Manuals and see numerous people selling E-Copies ... I...
by in Selling on eBay | Updated by maddkatt06
how to have a clear white background of an image
how to have a clear white background of an image
Any free software available to edit the background of image to make it white?
by in Selling on eBay | Updated by cumos55
CONT'D: Unsold Items in Sold Items List
CONT'D: Unsold Items in Sold Items List
In Feb I posted a concern about items that I have sold appearing in my Unsold Items list in My Ebay. Someone said that it's because I'm using Sell Sim...
by in Selling on eBay | Updated by cousinquiller
Viewing feedback as a seller
Viewing feedback as a seller
I cannot figure where I can see the individual ratings as a seller? I don't have a store.
by in Selling on eBay | Updated by kawartha-ephemera
Can I have an id with a store and an id without a store?
Can I have an id with a store and an id without a store?
Hi Everyone,I have a store where I sell mostly Breyer horses. I would like to sell my books only under a different id as my store looks kind of hodge ...
by in Selling on eBay | Updated by reallynicestamps
Does eBay allow for someone to sell emotional support services online? one-hour sessions to book
Does eBay allow for someone to sell emotional support services online? one-hour sessions to book
by in Selling on eBay | Updated by zee-chan
How does a buyer get my contact info. for local pickup or mailing payment ?
How does a buyer get my contact info. for local pickup or mailing payment ?
Buyer wants to mail a payment, or do local pickup.He can't find my contact info.I didn't have local pickup checked off in my listing.He said he tried ...
Question for sellers of It Works Body Wraps I need your help!!
Question for sellers of It Works Body Wraps I need your help!!
I sold an unopened box of It Works Body Applicators recently. The buyer has requested a return. These wraps do not have an expiry date but apparently ...
How do I set multiple prices on a listing if I'm selling multiple items in the listing?
How do I set multiple prices on a listing if I'm selling multiple items in the listing?
I am trying to list some Ireland/UK 1 pound notes for sale, and I can't figure out how to make the listing like this one:https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Serie...
Buyer has not received item
Buyer has not received item
I've only recently started selling and have sold approximately 20 items in the past few months. I just got a message from a buyer saying they haven't ...
by in Selling on eBay | Updated by blackcrowesmusic
As a brand new seller, am I restricted from selling internationally?
As a brand new seller, am I restricted from selling internationally?
getting funds
getting funds
hey there I wanted to check status on my item shipped on jan 10th I was supposed to have access to the funds yesterday just wondering when I am gettin...
by in Selling on eBay | Updated by ypdc_dennis
Advice on an "Item not Rec'd" case opened against Me; Seller -Buyer confirms Delivery Though!!
Advice on an "Item not Rec'd" case opened against Me; Seller -Buyer confirms Delivery Though!!
Hi - Wondering IF Escalating the Case, will get me in More trouble - Is there someone else to Call to look at the Bones of this Case, without escalati...
how much time did it take you to make your first sale ?
how much time did it take you to make your first sale ?
hi everybody my name eliran and i'm a new seller on ebay i have been trying to sell for 2 weeks and i would love to hear your tips and how much time d...
by in Selling on eBay | Updated by elirabito7
Hey guys! I have a question. Is it true that in Canada there's no customs fee for 'used' merchandise
Hey guys! I have a question. Is it true that in Canada there's no customs fee for 'used' merchandise
Hey guys! I have a question. Is it true that in Canada there's no customs fee for 'used' merchandise?
I cannot find my fendi bag I listed
I cannot find my fendi bag I listed
I listed a fendi bag today and cannot find it on ebay. 2nd item I listed , so am not too good yet.
How many days do the buyer have to return a item after they opened a return?
How many days do the buyer have to return a item after they opened a return?
After a buyer has opened a return do they have a time limit on returning the item?
I am a seller.I needed to cancel a winning bid. The buyer denied the cancellation but did not pay.
I am a seller.I needed to cancel a winning bid. The buyer denied the cancellation but did not pay.
What to do?
outrageous Ebay fees
outrageous Ebay fees
Is it just me that finds ebays fees outrageous ,34 cents to list and 10 per cent for final fees ,plus then you get the paypal fees.I have been on here...
Accepting Best Offer.
Accepting Best Offer.
If I accept a buyer's Best Offer, the buyer is also responsible for the additional shipping charges? Shipping is additional in my ad. Thanks very much...
by in Selling on eBay | Updated by ypdc_dennis
What if package arrives while buyer has requested refund?
What if package arrives while buyer has requested refund?
Package sent overseas with no tracking (I know, first mistake but buyer did not want to pay triple the cost). Package was mailed Nov. 27th and as of t...
why must I charge GST if annual sales will be under $30,000.00
why must I charge GST if annual sales will be under $30,000.00
Why must I charge GST if annual sales will be under $30,00.00?
How do you arrange local pick up if you are not supposed to give out contact information?
How do you arrange local pick up if you are not supposed to give out contact information?
I've read that if you give out contact information you are violating member to member contact policy. If a buyer wants to pay cash and pick the item u...
Has eBay.ca stopped offering extra free listings to non store subscribers
Has eBay.ca stopped offering extra free listings to non store subscribers
by in Selling on eBay | Updated by reallynicestamps