why has my monthly sales total not gone down after cancelled sales?

so i had two attempts by fraudsters ti scam me out of my items.. ebay noticed there was a problem and cancelled the sales and returned the fees etc... But the sales are still showing up on my monthly sales total and will effect how many items i can post or on how much money my sales can generate.. does anyone know why? or how to have these "sales" removed?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

You cannot have the failed transactions removed from your monthly limits; it is a flaw with the system that you will have to wait out. 

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Most of those who answer here have been around too long to have experienced it themselves.

Best bet would be to ask in tomorrow's Weekly Chat, followed by phoning Help and Contact during the day and if necessary asking to be promoted to a supervisor who may be able to help.

You are in a high fraud/high value category, and most experienced sellers would also encourage you to build your feedback by doing some buying, particularly from sellers who leave immediate feedback, because low feedback encourages scammers who think you just fell off the turnip truck.