Creating Postage in Shippo to Puerto Rico

If you happen to be shipping an order to Puerto Rico in Shippo by Canada Post and it will not display all the shipping options. Confirm that the address has a USA flag in the address area vs a Puerto Rican flag. If the Puerto Rican flag displays you will need to contact Shippo and have them update the transaction before you will be able to ship. My customer specified USA small packet but system was only allowing me Priority services.

-CM

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks. Was unaware of that. The most recent incident I emailed Shippo and was updated in their system a  few hours later. Was not advised in their email that I could update myself. Seems to be a glitch in their system. I haven't had orders to PR in 5 or 6 years. Now 2 in 24 hours. Go figure!!!

-CM

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

You don't have to contact Shippo. You can edit the address and change the country from PR to the US. I've done that a couple of times.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Thanks. Was unaware of that. The most recent incident I emailed Shippo and was updated in their system a  few hours later. Was not advised in their email that I could update myself. Seems to be a glitch in their system. I haven't had orders to PR in 5 or 6 years. Now 2 in 24 hours. Go figure!!!

-CM

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Set the country to United States and the state code to PR.

This a common shipping question over on the Amazon-river forums.

So not a Shippo specific issue.

-..-

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@pjcdn2005 wrote:

You don't have to contact Shippo. You can edit the address and change the country from PR to the US. I've done that a couple of times.

HI. I'm trying to do that but I can't find an edit option. Can you please guide us through? Thanks.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

You have to do that in Shippo when you are filling out the label info.  On the right side of the page you should see the buyers address and to the right of that there is an edit link.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply