Failed to Load PDF Document

Anyone having problems printing/downloading shipping labels today? I'm getting a 'failed to load PDF Document' error message after payment is processed etc. This is usually the final step before I can print the label. 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Hmm, no. Is your version of Adobe current? Browser up-to-date? Did you try to clear your cache and restart?
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Yes! I'm relieved to hear I'm not the only one experiencing this issue.

I had this issue yesterday (Monday) sometime after midnight, where after choosing the shipping rate, the third step in the process (for printing) had an "In Progress" message that sat without progressing to the point where I could then print the newly-generated label.

Shippo Issue 1.jpg

I thought maybe it was just my browser, but even when I went into Shipments and downloaded the label PDF to open it outside the browser, the issue was the same. This led me to believe it was a problem with the label not generating properly.

I contacted Shippo for assistance and had hoped to hear back soon, as I wanted to get a shipment out ASAP. Alas, I did not hear back from them within approximately 20 hours. Growing impatient and not wanting to wait another day, I decided to refund/void the label and try again. I just did that not 20 minutes ago and was able to successfully print a new label while the refund for my previous one remains pending.

Try that and see if that helps!

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Unfortunately the refund will be a credit to your account in approx 10 to 15 business days. They do not refund for Canadapost transactions. If you don't see it processed it that time period or shortly thereafter they can do it for you manually if you email them.

-CM

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Thank you for the information. Didn't think it would take that long to process, so at least I can prepare myself to wait. I will definitely bring this up when/if Shippo responds to my inquiries on the matter. Thank you again.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Not a problem. Happy to try to assist. Have had it happen to me in the past. Sometimes if the label did generate properly you  go back into Shippo a bit later, get to your transactions and it may let you reprint. All is good as long as you don't accidentally reuse a label. I try to do everything I can to save voiding, but unfortunately it can be una void able. 🙂

-CM

Message 6 of 6
latest reply