LOL...Just Wasted an Hour Trying To Create a Shippo Label...

I should have known better...I connected all accounts...Ebay, Paypal, Canada Post....and just when I was looking foward to create my first label!....

There was an error processing your shipment. Please make sure all required information is provided and in the correct fields

Everything is full...everything. I looked at it 10 times! I changed numbers, I rebooted, I logged in again, I started over....and then.....

There was an error processing your shipment. Please make sure all required information is provided and in the correct fields

Forget about it.... I'm not trying again. I'm going to the counter....

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I'm sorry to hear that. Did you message Shippo itself? Their Tech Support folks are very prompt and helpful in my experience. I would do this as soon as is possible if I were you. I've no doubt they will be able to help you fix whatever the problem is, or fix it for you. 

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I had a problem at first too. I just hadn't provided a return address. Did that and it worked perfectly. I had sent an email to them with a picture of the problem, they got back to me very quickly.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Remember your labour is worth something too.

If you run into this again, move to SnapShip and get at least your Small Business Solutions discount and often more.

https://sso.epost.ca/sso/lfe/ui/login?templateId=cpcapps&manifestId=cpgSecurity&sourceUrl=https%3A//...

At minimum wage here in BC, our time is worth 18 cents a minute and will soon rise to 25 cents a minute.

Penny wise.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Ditto on the SnapSHip, doesn't get any easier. Although not a power seller, out of the 40 or so packages that I have shipped and used SNapSHip to pay and create the label I have never had a problem. Once in a while on weekends the service will be down for a couple hours for maintenance, but that is about it.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Now if Canada Post could only take over the Phoenix pay system...

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Er....

Anyway, I have no difficulties using Shippo. I recommend it as an alternative to Paypal Shipping which is another option for ebay users. 

Message 7 of 7
latest reply