More problems with sold orders and Shippo

My sold items have stopped showing up on Shippo as of July 24th. I emailed Shippo  yesterday and have been told their Tech people are looking into it. No answer yet so lost out again on cheaper Small Pkt shipping again today. Anyone else having this problem or is it just me?

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

I wish I could offer you insight but I have been using Snap Ship for all my postage needs. 

Also, I haven't had an order placed for the past few days (!) so I cannot check. 

I assume you tried to Sync Orders? And Create Order doesn't do anything useful?

Screen Shot 2017-07-25 at 4.54.33 PM.png

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

Yes, I tried syncing and everything else I could think of. Since I haven't heard back from Shippo tech team since noon yesterday they haven't figured it out yet either. 

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

@mjwl2006 wrote:
... I assume you tried to Sync Orders? And Create Order doesn't do anything useful?

Screen Shot 2017-07-25 at 4.54.33 PM.png

Create Order just allows you to create an order from scratch -- eBay discounted rates are not available, just those you would normally get from the shipper you select (provided you can get it to work, my attempt last week for a non-eBay order got a Canada Post error message when I tried getting a shipping rate -- I didn't have the time to try solving that issue).

-..-

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

@msmaggie060 wrote:

My sold items have stopped showing up on Shippo as of July 24th. I emailed Shippo  yesterday and have been told their Tech people are looking into it. No answer yet so lost out again on cheaper Small Pkt shipping again today. Anyone else having this problem or is it just me?

All my sales on eBay show on the Shippo Orders page up to July 23. My July 25 sale is still awaiting payment (so I was assuming that's why Shippo does not have it on my Orders page).

Have you tried selecting eBay for display? Or displaying orders (sales) that are hidden?

order display.jpg

-..-

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

No orders showing for past two days. Synced, tried searching, nada! All items paid for and show as sold in eBay and paid for in PayPal. Everything showed up okay until July 24th. Plus, I noticed it took 3 days for an item to show up as shipped in Shippo ( one that I shipped letterpost and manually marked as shipped in eBay).

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

4 days and counting. Still unable to use Shippo.

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

@msmaggie060 wrote:

4 days and counting. Still unable to use Shippo.

Something is misaligned between eBay and Shippo for your account. Shippo tech support should have found the problem by now.

You didn't make any changes to email addresses or passwords on either eBay, PayPal or Shippo ?

Sales are eBay.ca or eBay.com ? (shouldn't matter, but computers are dumb)

Your goShippo account is unmodified? Some people have had the default values changed (by requests to Shippo support) for billing limits (weekly vs immediate) and measurements (American vs Metric). 

I'm a bit short on suggestions, since my eBay.ca sales are showing up after payment on goShippo with no noticeable delay.

-..-

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

I've checked everything at my end and all okay. Have not made any changes or modifications to my Shippo account. Shippo tech team think it may have something to do with an address, say they only received a city and zip code for an order. At my end the address shown on PayPal and eBay were complete and correct. Even so, don't know why it's taking them so long to fix. Still unable to use my Shippo acct. I guess my expedited pkg will have to go via Snap Ship.

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

same prob

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

doesn't do anything 

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

Contact their Help team via email.
Message 12 of 13
latest reply

@nabo_nat_evsagmqo wrote:

same prob

Best solution is to email Shippo support:  ebay-ca-support@goshippo.com

This is an OLD thread from last summer and much of the info is out of date. Shippo has made updates to their site since this thread was started.

@happy_pigeon

Message 13 of 13
latest reply