Not receiving all shipping options

Anyone else having issues with Shippo? For the last couple of days when trying to create a label I am not given the option of Small Packet or Tracked Packet. Only getting the options of Expedited and Expresspost. Shipping from Canada to USA btw. 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Not receiving all shipping options

I've been have a lot of problems with Shippo in the last few days. Not only am I having some of the same issues that you are having but I've noticed that Shippo's Canada Post prices are way out of whack. The prices that are showing up are 3 and 4 times the normal prices. I had one small sized parcel to ship the to the USA and it was showing my only option as $400 Priority with no option to choose small packet or expedited parcel or tracked packet. I just had a small parcel I wanted to ship within my own province; normally it would cost $10 or $11 dollars for expedited/regular parcel but it is showing up as $34 Regular Parcel and $36 Expedited (that's for a small 1 kg parcel within my own province). I've had to use Paypal Shipping all weekend and I will continue to do so until Shippo gets their act together.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I normally have no issues with Shippo. However, I figured out what the problem was. Check your dimensions. I double checked the weight and it was fine but neglected to check the dimension. Shippo had changed the default from cm to inches! This would put the shipping prices way out of wack and it is why I was not receiving the Small packet/Tracked packet options.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@gone-fishin-ice  @billybee99 

I just confirmed my settings in Shippo. Seeing the same results. Inches for dims. Kg for weight. Seems not being able to update defaults is the new normal. (Shippo/Ebay). Log out and back in and I get the same results. Have passed it on to their customer service department.

-Lotz

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I had the same problem last night but luckily noticed that the dimensions were in inches.  The difference in postage was $100+
yikes!

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

not a user of Shippo as I use PayPal shipping, but also find there are areas where one has to be alert there too as PayPal has parcel default as Xpresspost

Message 6 of 6
latest reply