Problems with Shippo

Wondering if anyone else is having problems printing labels with Shippo right now. I had 2 that were combined invoices & a seller has posted earlier on here that there seemed to be a glitch getting those printed. Fine I went to Paypal for both those & used Paypal shipping labels.

Today I had a single item & went through eBay to print the label. I was definitely on eBay.ca.  It did take me to the Shippo site but the information was all different from what I had seen in the past. The screen to fill in measurements was different but when I got to the customs form I was totally lost. It was a whole different form than I had ever seen. Wanted information that I did not have a clue about. Is anyone else seeing this as well? Do wish they would get some of these problems fixed. We are facing enough frustrations these days without eBay &/or Shippo adding to them.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Problems with Shippo

@katlover1952 

You may have gotten transferred to the New Order Interface. Happened to me about a month ago. Guess there are still issues with the new version. That should have been fixed by now. You can switch back to the old interface if you go to Order Page. There is a toggle switch to move back and forth on the left hand side. As for combining, I havent had to do that for awhile. For USA when you go into the customs page you can just add an additional line. Make sure your weights are all correct(both places) before completing. Hope that helps.

-Lotz

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Problems with Shippo

Thanks  Lotz. Was not aware of that at all. Not sure how it happened. Maybe something to do with me trying to do labels for 2 combined invoices because the previous one I had done in the Shippo site with no problem.

Appreciate the help, I was totally befuddled. (Sometimes it doesn’t take much lol)

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Problems with Shippo

I stopped using shippo because they will not pay on insurance claims. Not one damage claim has ever been paid. I lost a $700 printer because of them. Canada Post even admitted fault and paid what they could$100, but shippo still refused say box alluded to contents. It said printer on the box!!! and ebay was no help at all. 14 messages and nothing.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Problems with Shippo

I stopped using shippo because they will not pay on insurance claims. Not one damage claim has ever been paid. I lost a $700 printer because of them. Canada Post even admitted fault and paid what they could$100, but shippo still refused say box alluded to contents. It said printer on the box!!! and eBay was no help at all. 14 messages and nothing.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply