SHIPPO LABEL REFUND NIGTMARE

As most eBay sellers we are forced to use this BS company to purchase labels and everytime we mistakenly purchase a wrong label this company refused to refund immedaiately instead they force us to wait 14 days which we have to monitor manually and then send them countless emails to get our refund which by the way is given as a credit towards future label purchases.

Their system is so stupid that it can't even tell if you even printed the label or not - plus if you immediately go to cancel a label their unintelligent system REJECTS your refund request and now your forced to type an email explaing everything all over again as to why you want a refund plus then you have to manually mark the 14 days on a calender to remember to once again email then to beg them for your refund.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I have heard a lot of sellers have problems with Shippo. I have never used it because of that. I print labels through PayPal or Canada Post's Snap Ship.  I think they are a lot better with refunding.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I just sent a infuriated email to Shippo.

Tried to print a label, which I have done in the past, after much labour, and it still doesn't recognize Canada Post as a service.

Three unsuccessful attempts to reset the password.

Yes, I swore at them.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@femmefan1946 wrote:

I just sent a infuriated email to Shippo.

Tried to print a label, which I have done in the past, after much labour, and it still doesn't recognize Canada Post as a service.

Three unsuccessful attempts to reset the password.

Yes, I swore at them.

@femmefan1946 

You probably have to set up CP as a carrier again, that info was lost for some of us a while ago.  Sign into Shippo and go to settings -- carriers

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Did that -- three f#$%^g times.

I'm going to Pure Vanilla Cafe for a latte and a chocolate cream tart.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I also have never used Shippo and 90% of my labels are printed through PayPal. Canada Post was always great at refunding for labels that didn't print or there were errors,,etc. However, in the past 4 months I have lost $40 to Canada Post for labels that would not &/or did not print and the request for refund never acknowledged = no refund ever received.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply