SHIPPO PROBLEM AND OVERALL INCOMPETENCE

Has any one else notice that Shippo overcharges? The label said one amount but I was charged two amounts. When I contacted someone in Shippo and I asked about  the second charge on my cc I was told by Shippo that "I wasnt using  shippo to ship  because I wasnt charged a label fee and that i was using CPC" yet  my CPC is an active carrier  on ebay and i am printing from the Shippo site which also shows Shippo invoiced me   the cost of a label fee. 

Has anyone else noticed this confusion?

Paypal is so much better - but still not glitch free - my guess is that  canada 's ebay sales dont amount too much for ebay to worry about site problems

so SAD:(

Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

I see the problem with ZoMbIe ThReAdS is users are doing a search looking for basic answers. Problem is the Ebay's default is Best Match when maybe it should be Date - Recent Post or something that works with that in mind.

-Lotz

From your lips to tyler@ebay 's ears!

Message 21 of 22
latest reply

Hi everyone - 

Due to the length of time that has occurred since this thread began I have closed it from further replies. 

If this is still a topic that warrants further discussion please don't hesitate to start a new thread!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 22 of 22
latest reply