Shipping with Shippo

chairquest
Community Member

I printed a label on March 16 on Shippo but Paypal has not paid Shippo for my label. Will I be able to ship my parcel without  Paypal paying Shippo or will I have to wait until Paypal  sends  payment. I am concern my buyer will cancel or that it will effect my feedback. I would appreciate any help

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Shipping with Shippo

It’s fine. Don’t worry. Shippo by default charges your PayPal account for postage labels at set intervals. (I forget now what they are.) But your label is not ‘unpaid’ they’re only ‘unbilled’. But if you get a really dense clerk at the postal counter, you’ll have to remind them Shippo is a Supplier Account and needs to be processed differently than they might be accustomed to.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Shipping with Shippo

It’s fine. Don’t worry. Shippo by default charges your PayPal account for postage labels at set intervals. (I forget now what they are.) But your label is not ‘unpaid’ they’re only ‘unbilled’. But if you get a really dense clerk at the postal counter, you’ll have to remind them Shippo is a Supplier Account and needs to be processed differently than they might be accustomed to.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Shipping with Shippo

Also, this was a webinar run by ebay+Shippo after the program was first launched this summer. You may find it of interest: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqkTuUQGlb8&feature=youtu.be%2F%3Futm_source%3Dthank-you&utm_medium=...

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Shipping with Shippo

@chairquestwrote:

I printed a label on March 16 on Shippo but Paypal has not paid Shippo for my label. Will I be able to ship my parcel without  Paypal paying Shippo or will I have to wait until Paypal  sends  payment.

Go ahead and ship.

Over a certain $ amount Shippo will collect from paypal same day (otherwise they wait and do it once per week).

If worried you can sign into goshippo.com and look in the Shipping section and in the Billing section for the label status.  You can also sign into your Solutions for Small Business account on the Canada Post website and see the label there.

If your post office/outlet says it is unpaid -- you mention that it is a Supplier Account (shows as SA/CF on Canadian expedited parcel labels) and they need to select that choice on the Canada Post computer system before scanning.

-..-

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Shipping with Shippo

Thank you for you reply . Yes I just went to my Canada Post account and it does say my parcel is ready to ship.

This info will be very helpful in the future.

Thank you again.

Karen

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Shipping with Shippo

Thank you momcqueenI  and all community members for there help

Yes I problem is solved ( I even did get a reply from Shippo)

That was the case with me, two of the post office I went to said my parcel was not paid.

With the help of the costumer help line they were able to work through it.

My parcels are being ship fine now.

Thank you again your help is appreciated.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply