Shippo Expedited Parcel label

So this is my first time printing an expedited parcel USA label via Shippo (because I haven't had any >1kg sales since ages). I noticed that on the bottom there is a column with blank boxes that says "Recipent's Name, Delivery Date, Time, and Recipient Signature". Does it mean I can't just tape the label down onto the box like I always did with my small packet air, and has to grab a labelope (don't have any) to put that label in??

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

It's been there for awhile -- I just tape over it -- it is a hold over from the non-electronic paper days. The USPS (like Canada Post) captures signatures (and other info) electronically so not really  needed.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Good to know. I'm happy to just tape over it than to look for a clear plastic pouch and tape that on. I think it stays on better taped over anyway......
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

It's cool that the mod moved my thread as I did intend to post in Shippo Central in the first place. Now it'd nice if we can access it from the drop down menu......

shippocentral.jpg

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Good point. I was going to say that Shippo Central must be under the Answer Centre but I can see it's not there, either. It should be someplace EASY to find. Lots of users still have questions about using it. Yes, where IS Shippo Central? Next to Waldo, I supposeYes, where IS Shippo Central? Next to Waldo, I suppose

Message 5 of 5
latest reply