Shippo Labels

Has anyone else been having issues with Shippo labels printing on the first attempt recently? I've had 2 of 3 not print in the last 3 days. If you wait awhile and re-attempt seems to go through no problem. Does not seem to be a duplicate charge being applied but will be checking Paypal to confirm.  The first time this happened it displayed as a shipment in the history at Canadapost in my account details.

Error that I received is as follows:  

• CanadaPost: Canada Post did not return a response. Please try again shortly.

In the plus 6 months of using Shippo have never had this problem before. Hope this is just a temporary problem and will go away by itself?

-CM

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Shippo Labels

I am not experiencing this problem.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Shippo Labels

Nor I.

Perhaps try a different browser temporarily.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Shippo Labels

Thanks will give that a shot. Just have to wait for another order to come in. Any volunteers? Hey, it doesn't hurt to ask. Was just curious if anyone else was having that problem.

-CM

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Shippo Labels

I always had three browsers open ... Chrome, Firefox and I.E.   I don't use I.E. for too many things because it's fairly unstable.  I haven't upgraded to Windows 10 since I knew I would be getting a new computer fairly soon.

But I find that if I'm having trouble with a PayPal function or a Shippo label, I switch to one of the other browsers and it works fine.  The next day it may be the opposite.

About a month ago, Chrome became a huge problem.  It was totally freezing my computer and I couldn't even shut down properly.  I had to press the Power button to shut down, which I HATE doing.  Over the next few days, in between computer freezes, I searched for and attempted many fixes ... nothing worked.  Then I came across Slimjet which is a stripped down version of Chrome.  I installed that browser and everything works extremely well.  It is now my default browser.   Just a suggestion for anyone still using an older computer and experiencing problems.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply