Webinar From Shippo

Just received this e-mail from Shippo. I have never used their services before. Don't know if anyone is interested in it or not.

Join us live on Tuesday, September 18 at 10 a.m. PST (1 p.m. EST) for a 30-minute webinar, "Give Customers What They Want this Holiday Season: How to Optimize Inventory Management for Faster Delivery." You’ll hear from the experts: Shippo's Director of Business Development, Richard Garcia, and FLEXE's VP of Operations, Megan Evert.

During this 30-minute webinar, you'll learn:

• What makes Amazon’s approach to inventory management successful
  • How to improve your inventory management and delivery process
  • Plus, time at the end for Q&A with our experts

This webinar will help you fine-tune your inventory process to exceed customer expectations just in time for the holidays—you don’t want to miss it!

If you can’t make it, register anyway, and we’ll send you a link to the recorded broadcast.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Webinar From Shippo

I think the Shippo ship has sailed.  No interest in it anymore.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Webinar From Shippo

Did you get this as an ebay seller? Why would Shippo reference Amazon? That's plain odd. 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Webinar From Shippo

@momcqueen wrote:

Did you get this as an ebay seller? Why would Shippo reference Amazon? That's plain odd. 

I also got that invite, but then I signed up directly with Shippo rather than through eBay a few days before last year's launch.

I think the webinar is aimed at all of Shippo's customers not just the tiny eBay.ca fraction. Or it could be someone's mind blech... stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Webinar From Shippo

Oh, I see. That makes sense. Although I noticed the first (and every time) time that I have printed a Shippo postage label the URL reads amazon-something-or-other when the user is taken to the page to print their label. So....

Message 5 of 5
latest reply