Adding to Collections Does Nothing

Use to work... not sure when it stopped working but I've been adding a lot of stuff to collections the past few months, and when I now go to the collections, nothing new shows up, in fact, many things that were added are now missing.

For example... I have a guitar collection. I just clicked to add something, it confirmed that it's been added, I go to the collection and only 2 items show up. Should be around 30 since I've been adding to it all year. Last I looked months ago there were about 10 items.

So... eBay says it's been added, if I go to the item there is a check next to 'add to collection' indicating that it has been added. I go to the collection and it's not there.

It's not a computer issue. Clearing cache/cookies won't do anything. I have the same results on my computer at home, tablet at home and computer at work. So, 2 different browsers, 3 different operating systems, cache/cookies/temp files all been deleted... so definitely on eBay's end.

Any ideas? Few items I know what they look like, can't recall what keywords brought them up so can't find them. :S

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0